PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Cafeterias

+3
Setzer
Callahan O'Connell
Zori
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Rekuza Cafeterias - Page 5 Empty Re: Rekuza Cafeterias

Post  Setzer Fri May 06, 2011 7:56 pm

{{...Google totally paid me to use those words, just so someone could look them - /shotdeadagain}}

Wow. Just... Just wow. She did not just go there. Setzer had been somewhat willing to back down, since Kipper and Zori looked so damn afraid it made him want to burst out laughing, but Trixy just had to go there. She just had to open her mouth yet again. He hated that man, absolutely hated, and she had the audacity to even compare-

"You... bitch!!!" Setzer snarled, his blood boiling. Furious, he lunged at Trixy, dragging Zori along as he slugged the Nidorina in the jaw. As light as the young Zorua was, Zori still managed to throw Setzy off balance, so they both fell forward with his punch and tumbled over both Trixy and Kipper. The Sharpedo ignored all of this though, because the only thing on his mind was breaking Trixy's jaw, just so she couldn't talk any more of her venomous garbage again.

A voice, faint as air, whispered to Setzer through the haze in the back of his mind... That, what probably pissed him off the most, was that Setzy's mother had said the very same thing to his father, on that day. If it hadn't been for that very day, then...

{{Everyone's gonna hate Setzer by the end of this tussle, mark my words... TT7TT
Well, maybe not Fran. She's too hardcore to hate a guy for fighting. :brofist: /brick'd}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri May 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Kipper made a whimpering noise as he tried to scramble out from under the bottom of dog-pile. It was a vain attempt however as the weight of three people proved to be too much for him to escape from. "Y-you guys...please...get off of m-me...", he begged, gasping a little since the wind had been knocked out of him.

((Mmmm....Kipper's going to be traumatized for a bit at this rate. HOW FUN!))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Fri May 06, 2011 9:27 pm

"Delightful..."

That's the only word her lips could articulate after the massive act of nothing, but brutal violence in the middle of the cafeteria. Her eyes wide opened glanced at the dog pile, and a big sinister grin completed a savage, scary look on her face. Oh, how she enjoyed that kind of cheap stuff. Fran was enjoying every second of it, an undisclosed sadistic nature of her desired some more: broken bones, blood. screams.
She didn't realize when did she begin to walk toward them, to get a better perspective of the massacre. But she was there, at 5 meters away from them, approximately, with the hands on her pants pockets, just grinning in sadistic satisfaction.

((*brofists Setzer* ` A ´)° ))
Fran
Fran

EXP : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 am

Zori tried to stand up, but it was so difficult with Setzer, who still was trying to kill Trixy. Now she was hopeing that noone called a teacher, because now all four might end in director office. The littlo Zorua grabed nearest chair and with that help she was able to stand up, trying to figure put what to do next.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat May 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Setzer was sitting right on top of her with the intent to kill in his evil red eyes. Trixy had felt his fist grace her face but lucky for her the dolt had bad aim or something. Her inner cheek was cut by one of her pointy little canine teeth, and she could taste the disgusting taste of blood. She wanted to spit in his face again. Her hands shot up like lightning and she grabbed Setzer and gritted her teeth, "What are you trying to prove? That your a man, you bastard?" Her jaw hurt and her face twitched a little through the pain but her eyes the shone with hatred and blind rage. "You think you know me? You only lived in that nasty city for a month?" Her jaw locked tight together.

Being the daughter of the local rich guy often caused Trixy to live a in a paranoid state, she often had to walk through parts of town where kids carried knives and adults were looking for a way to pay for their next fix. It was get tough or die, and she was meaner than Hell and wanted every one to know they shouldn't fuck with her. Setzer questioned her integrity and that resulted in negative reinforcement. A reminder to anyone else. Here he was now, in her face again, and she was bound and determined to kick his ass again. (Thats not going to happen.)

"Did you think you'd call little McClellan on her bluff?" She sneered, her anger rising at ever moment, her side was screaming with pain, but she hardly felt and thing. She screamed at him right to his face, "DO YOU THINK YOUR TOUGH!?" She kneed him as hard as she could.

(Tussle!? Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 09, 2011 11:36 am

{{Oh snap! Trixy's on fire! xD}}

Setzer tensed when Trixy kneed him in the gut, but it still managed to hurt badly enough that it... pissed him off even more. Why in the hell was this harpy screeching about living in Goldenrod?! Who the hell cared about that town full of punks?! Oh great, so this chick thought she was so tough and hardcore now because she grew up in a low-class city like that one?!?!? As if that fooled the young Sharpedo; Trixy always went running to her daddy in the end, when things got too tough for her to handle.

At least she had a daddy to go running to, someone who wasn't likely to kill her for it. Setzy knew he'd been fighting for his life a lot longer than she had been fooling herself to be, so all of her talk was just that- talk.

The young punk hated people who only ran their mouths off though, so he headbutted Trixy right in her own, hoping to shut her up. Knowing the Nidorina, it would take a lot more than that to get it through her thick skull that she was in over her head, so he Bit down on her shoulder, his shark teeth sinking straight to the bone.

{{All of that stuff's his POV, it's not necessarily true about Trixy running to her dad or anything. :I }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm

The headbutt would have knocked her out and she could feel conscienceness leaving her until Jabber Jaws clamped onto her shoulder, bringing back reality. Trixy let out a warped mixture of a laugh and a cry of pain. She was fairly disappointed in he lack of verbal response. So she shut her mouth and let go of his collar. She wasn't very intellegent if he took his eyes of her. She took her arm that he wasn't biting and punched again, she hooked him right in one of his gross gills. Very little that she cared, now she was just trying hurt the sorry son a bitch as much as she could before she blacked out. She figured her shoulder was bleeding and at this point he probably just wanted to eat her. She felt like she deserved some fucking respect. "I thought you said your daddy tought you how to fight?" Her's sure didn't, he fairly oblivious to the fact he even had a child some days and on all the others he deemed her a perfect little lady of McClellan heritage. He'd probably have a stroke if he even knew about half the evil things she did as a child, or even what she was doing at this moment.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon May 09, 2011 5:34 pm

((Alright so since I got the teaching position Kip=NPC (but Nero's "godson")) as soon as I post Nero's profile. I'll miss running around here like a crazed lunatic dumbass especially since um...Nero is well...different. Anywho's I'll rp and get Kip to the side lines to watch and then I'll see you guys around. Especially you Trixy since you're the only one I think that's in my class *cries*))

By some divine act of Arceus, Kipper managed to scramble out from under Trixy and Setzer while the tussled around on the floor. He pulled himself up with a chair and then got a safe distance away from the duo. Words clearly wouldn't work so all he could do now was watch.

((Also Callahan is gone last I checked))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 pm

{{Nuuuuu, Kipper don't leeeeeeave meeeeeee!!!! TTATT}}

The swing straight into his gills hurt, a lot. His eye was going to swell and breathing would hurt yet again, but the pain only made him bite down harder. He was so furious he couldn't hear anything but a faint buzz, and the clamor of words indecipherable over the rush of blood. The scent of it perfumed the air, overpowering his every sense: his watery blood, leaking from the wound Trixy had made when she slammed her fist into his gills, and her own thicker blood, damn near gushing from the Nidorina's shoulder.

The scent simultaneously drove him up the wall and allowed him to focus. Setzy drew his arm back and swung his fist up underneath Trixy's chin, sending her head slamming backwards onto the floor. Anything to get the girl to just shut up already; words always spoiled a fight, especially if the one talking wasn't doing all that much to back them up.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Mon May 09, 2011 7:01 pm

((Pft. He'll be around. Like I said, he's the new teacher's god-son. And you can always just message me if you wanna rp with the sugar demon.))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon May 09, 2011 7:56 pm

(I will miss Kipper so much ;o;, And gone!? Aww. ;-;)

It was rather aggravating that Setzer seemed to be effortlessly beating the shit out of her, and it really pissed her off. Then he crammed her jaw half way up her skull. Her stupid canine tooth puncturing her lip. Why did she even have those!? She hit her head on the floor and sat up slightly and spit some blood on the floor. Then she smiled, she started to creep her hand up slowly, the one he was chewing on the shoulder of, it hurt so bad, put then she gave him a whole hearted pat on the back and then started tapping her fingers impatiently on his spine. She seen him have a melt down in the battle tower but she wasn't sure if it would even work. She was praying he would just unclamp his jaw as she laid on the floor on the verge of passing out.

(I fixed it!!!!)

Last edited by ~Trixy-* on Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon May 09, 2011 9:12 pm

{{He actually didn't stop biting her though.... :'D
"His eye was going to swell and breathing would hurt yet again, but the pain only made him bite down harder..."}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 pm

(I hope I fixed it! (: )

Last edited by ~Trixy-* on Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Fran Mon May 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Why did they hate each other so much? She wondered. Hate guided to love, and vice-versa, but the girl seemed to be an spoiled noisy brat, and a fantasy about Trixy and Setzer together made the crawdaunt chuckle. Anyhow, it dissipated after a while.
What a great spectacle they were making, in such a dangerous place to fight. Were they nuts? Perhaps, because the adrenaline on a fight can drive oneself crazy. Fran walked a couple steps towards the fighting "couple", and muttered.

"Don't kill her. This is not the street."

After that, she just walked back to her table, to keep watching, sipping her bottle of water.
Fran
Fran

EXP : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue May 10, 2011 4:35 am

Zori was scared, the fight between Setzer and Trixy looked like won't end. Most of other students runed away, but some where still looking at them. Now the little Zorua start desperatly looking for someone who would be able to stop those two Pokemons.
"SETZER STOP THAT OR YOU WILL KILL TRIXY!"
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Tue May 10, 2011 10:07 am

{{Sorry it took me so long to reply, so sorry! oTL}}

Through the haze of his own anger, Setzer sensed three things happening. The first was Trixy's hand moving over his back. It was creepy in a way, as if she was congratulating him on kicking her ass, but he could tell what her intention was: she was trying to go for the ticklish spot on the small of his back. Fortunately for him, she must have been too dazed or in pain to find the right spot; or maybe she just couldn't reach it at this angle.

The second thing was a murmur from off to the side. From what Setzy could tell, it was the new student; that Crawdaunt he had seen at the arcade: Fran. No doubt Fran was sending a warning his way...
The third thing, what finally cracked through the Sharpedo's rage, was Zori screaming. She thought Setzy would kill Trixy. As if. He knew better than to...

Shoving Trixy's arm away so she stopped doing that irritating pat on the back, Setzer rose up and looked down at her. Yup, she looked a damn mess. Busted hole in her lip, blood aaaaaall over her shoulder, and she looked like she was about to pass out. Well, it never hurt to be careful. Setzer kicked Trixy in her side before he turned to spit her blood out of his mouth, and went to gather his things at the table he had been sitting at.

"There's nothing I hate more than mouthy women," He sneered back at Trixy's form on the ground, then stomped off back to his dorm room.

{{TTnTT I'm sorry for that everyone, it was so cruel of him.... orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

She bolted upwards as soon as Setzer turned to leave. She should have know better than to try to hit his soft spot, that was the second he quit taking her seriously. That and the hollers in her defense probably made him decide to be chivalrous or something. She watched him walk away and fumed, but kept her mouth shut. It was over and he wasn't coming back, and she was nothing more than a loser. She sat there pouting, and watching some red head who thought their gentle words would break up the fight or something stupid. She was off the street, and she could take Setzer. Maybe, on a good day. She moved her numb hands up to hold her side. Eyeballing the red head as they walked off, they ruined her fight! She looked over to Zori and smiled stupidly, she didn't want to ask Zori to help her up, and she wasn't ready to get on her own. She wiped her lip off. And felt the sticky mess that was her shoulder. She'd get revenge for this.

(It's fine! (: )
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5