PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 12 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Nero Amherst Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Kipper didn't notice Chelan looking him up and down, so he thought nothing of Chelan's question about their ages. "Fourteen," he said with a smile.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 12 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:24 pm

{{Oh snap, dem's fightin' words! QAQ}}

SNAP. Setzer was on his feet in a heartbeat, holding Trixy up by her collar so he could glare directly into her face. He spoke slowly, enunciating every word, in a tone absolutely dripping with darkness and danger. "I Am Nothing Like My Father. NOTHING. LIKE. HIM." The Sharpedo let go and shoved the young gijinka who had offended him roughly, as if she was a pesky bug to be swatted away. "It's no wonder ya got slapped all the time, McClellan. One would think even an idiot like you would learn when to keep her damn mouth shut, but I guess that's just thinking idealistically. Yer hopeless."

Setzy stormed off, fuming so much he was trembling with rage and the desire to beat the living hell out of her. He didn't even deign to acknowledge any of the spectators who had turned when they noted the outburst, and his furious scowl drove away anyone who had the foolish inclination to try and scold the young Sharpedo. He managed to catch an empty elevator before the doors closed, and glowered while pressing the button to the first floor. The sheer audacity of that Nidorina, comparing Setzy to his father. Setzer didn't care about that stupid company. Setzer didn't care so much about other people's opinions. Setzer had actual emotions for crying out loud!!! "che... Damn stupid brat..."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Trixy looked Setzer in the eyes like he was an idiot. Beating up on a girl in public. Typical. Then Setzer stormed off in a tizzy, "Yeah, your nothing like your daddy, and I'm nothing like my mother. Tch." She scoffed. Somebody was feeling a little emotional today. The pidgeot returned with Trixy's food looking a little frazzled by Setzer's outburst. She wasn't bothered it, Setzer had every right to despise her and take everything she said at face value. If only Trixy had time time to tell him, she hadn't really broken his stupid toy, she snatched it. She gave it to Scotty to give to some kids so they'd stop mugging him. Those kids probably sold it for dinner, and the stupid thing was probably sitting on a shelf in some collector's home. Trixy had even wrote down the serial number before selling it. That's what a business mind would do. He was probably going to cry right now, and this time she hadn't even thrown a punch. As a matter of fact it was a little unsettling, a grown boy getting so damn upset. It was denial.

(They are so immature ;-;)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 am

"I'm sixteen." Zori said and leaded the way to the shop, after few minutes the shop apeared before their eyes.
It was kind of small shops, the shop windows where full of fashionable clothes with small pohots and names of designers who made the part of colection in this store.
"Thats my Mum."The little Zorua said and pointed the photo near entry, after that she opened the shop doors.
"Hy Kairi!"She waved to long-haired, bishi type Glaceon who stand behind the counter.
"Zori you came back." He said with his sweet voice and huged Zorua gijinka.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 am

Chelan nodded, he had quessed their ages about right, only missing Kippers by a year. "I am sixteen too, actually just turned." he said and looked at the shops windows. There was pretty good looking clothes on display, and all seemed to be desinger clothes. Gripping his bag of candy Chelan wondered if he would have enought money even with the possible sale.

Hearing Zoris commet about her mother, Chelan turned to look at the photo, not noticing Zori greet the shop owner. "Pretty.." he muttered.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 am

Kipper had suspected he was one of the youngest students amongst both the Rekuza and Teokis students he had met, so hearing Zori and Chelan's ages confirmed this notion.
Looking at the picture of Zori's mother with Chelan he nodded in agreement with Chelan's observation. She was really pretty. Kipper then figured that if Zori's mom was a model, then Zori's family must be pretty well off. Kipper eyed the store quickly while standing near the front. The clothes here seemed so expensive! If Zori had a family friend here then they definitely had a buck.
Kipper reached into his back pocket where he had placed his "emergency" funds--although in Kipper's mind emergency only meant 'not to be spent immediately on candy'--and counted the bills. There was no way he could afford much in this store. This store was meant for the rich and elite, not some kid from a small town in Sinnoh who could barely even attend Rekuza if it wasn't for a family friend's financial aid.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:20 am

Zori looked back at Chelan and Kipper, she said them that they don't have to worry about money in this shop, but they looked a bit woried. The Zorua sighed.
"Kairi could you bring sport wears from my Mums colection for that little Furret, and skirts, and dresses from Nadeshikos colection for Starmie."

"Owww, you have a Starmie friend. And it is a boy or a girl?"

"He is genderless."

"How sweet."

After that the Glaceon vanished at back-up and he was back after few minutes with clothes.
"So everything goes on your bill Zori?"

"Yes."The Zorua said and sat on nearest sofa.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 am

When Chelan heard the shop owner ask Zori if she would pay for everything and her saying yes, he started sputtering a protest.

"You sholdn't--! I can pay myself. It would be too much to ask from you...!" Chelan knew his face was flaming with force of his blush. They had only met today, it felt like he was just using her if she paid for everything. Chelan looked at the furret for help and to see his reaction about Zoris offer.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Kipper felt his face grow warm as well and his ears flattened in embarrassment. "Y-yeah...I-I could pay for something myself," he said in agreement with Chelan although he was blatantly lying, "Don't worry about us .
Zori's kindness wasn't the only reason for his embarrassment. He was also embarrassed for assuming that the blushing Starmie next to him was a boy. Kipper had never met someone "genderless" before but his older wild-child sister Kenyon often went on and on to him about how "the man forces the shackles of slavery onto us in the form of gender"...whatever that meant....so perhaps Chelan was protesting like Kenyon and her friends did. He wasn't too sure.
Either way, now that Kipper looked at Chelan again he (she?) could have also easily passed as a girl...Kipper felt himself blush harder.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 am

Zori giggled and also Kairi did the same. "I think, I have to make it more clear. When it goes on my bill it doesn't mean I have to pay for those things. I sometimes make some designs for Kairi and all my clothes sells quick."

"And she never takes her money, so now if she wants some clothes she don't have to pay at all."

Zori smiled once more.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 am

Chelan calmed down after hearing them explain, but that still didn't ease his feelings about Zori ,in a way, giving them clothes. But it was kind of hard to argue with their reason. So, it was easier to just give in. Sparing a glace towards Kipper, he wondered if the furret was flushed with embrassement too.

"I guess if you really want to do it, its okay.." Chelan said and started walking toward the clothes the glaceon ha bought for Kipper and Chelan to try.

When Chelan saw the clothes, the uneasy feeling started to surface again. The skirts and dresses were beatiful, but also very expencive. "Is it really okay..?" he tought.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:17 pm

Kipper hesitated for a moment more and then a small smile crept back onto his face. "Well if its not gonna cost you, I'll try em on!". He gingerly picked up the clothes that had been selected for him and half-skipped half-walked over to the dressing room.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Joshua was pretty new to this place. It was an entirely new experience and he was just trying to find his way around the place, so that he would well... Know where everything was. Wondering into the town was one of the first things and then finding himself in a Department store was the next. He looked around and held tight to his bag that held some of his belongings. As he looked around nervously with so many people he quickly smelled food. The Woobat sniffed the air and then a loud growl of his stomach followed. "Oh.. I guess it has been a while since I ate and all." He gripped his stomach lightly and then scurried off to find where the delicious smell was arousing from. There were many people around him at once which made him uneasy but all he needed to do was make it to the food.
Joshua
Joshua

EXP : 15

http://ren-rennightmare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:29 pm

{{Yeesh, it I haven't posted here in foreverrrrrrrr.... oTL}}

Setzer was still fuming as he stepped out of the elevator onto the first floor, and stormed over to the food court. Perhaps he was being overly sensitive about what Trixy had said, but it was a rather sore spot for him. It didn't help that July was approaching... With a sigh the blue-haired Sharpedo gijinka made his way to his favorite pizza place, a path clearing for him as people moved out of his way when they spotted the surly youth headed in that direction. There was a young Woobat standing off to one side that caught Setzy's attention (reminding him of Kipper), but... Setzy didn't recognize him, so he moved past the kid with only a cursory glance in his direction, then stood in line to take his order.
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

There was food stalls all over. From Pizza to Burgers to Teriyaki. "hmm. What to have..." The little Woobat tilted his head and thought for a moment "Pizza doesn't sound that bad but I rather just have something with fruit." Josh's body did a sharp pivot to take another glance around the room before he finally noticed something that would be pretty yummy to him, A smoothie store. A bright smile quickly made it's way across the Woobats face and he began his scamper over to the line. It wasn't a long line so he didn't have to keep himself busy long. When he got up to the counter he ordered a Manga smoothie and made his way to sit at one of the tables that weren't used or occupied by others. Joshua sat his bag next to him and sipped through the straw. "Hmm.. This is really good~" He sat in happiness for a bit just drinking it. After a while he looked around to see the others that walk by or around. "I wonder if there is anyone from my school. Probably." The small bat sipped a few more times.
Joshua
Joshua

EXP : 15

http://ren-rennightmare.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Not exactly a spastic buyer, Emily spent most of her time looking at things when it came to malls or mall-ish type places. She wasn't exactly doing much at the moment and wanted food more than anything at that particular moment in time, so made her way to the food court. Since she was still new to the place, it took her a while, but she didn't care. As long as the result was food in her stomach. As she stood in line, Emily slowly realized who was there with her. Although they did not really describe him to her, she definitely didn't see someone with an atmosphere like that.

She was sort of funny about her discovery of Setzer. She was blindly amused by the fact that he looked as angry as Trixy mentioned, but it appeared to be linked to something, so she stopped herself from being an ass for actually LIKING that factor.

Quietly taking a breath, Emily spoke to him. Or attempted to, anyway. "Um, hi. Is your name Setzer, by any chance?" Not a drop of fear or intimidation was on her face. She genuinely wanted to get to know him.

Last edited by Emily on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emily
Emily

EXP : 68
Region : Sinnoh

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Hrm. Hrmmm... For some odd reason there was someone addressing Setzer, someone he didn't know. She knew his name, but obviously didn't know him well enough to know she shouldn't approach the young punk while he was in as bad a mood as he was. Not that he was ever in a good mood at least when PokeRangers wasn't involved, but still, it was the principal of the matter. And yet, this young Drifloon didn't seem intimidated in the slightest...

Perhaps Setzer was getting soft now that he was dating someone (Yeesh, I'm turning into Kai...), but he was curious about this strange girl. Maybe it was the hunger. "Yeah, that's me. And who in the hell's askin'?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am

Zori looked at Chelan and Kipper they still looked a bit unsure, and she didn't understand why. For her reciveing clothes from other designers was something normall and it is why she wanted her friends to hove such clothes.

"Kairi where are you going?"

"Nowhere." He said and came back from fitting rooms.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:34 am

Kipper came out from the fitting rooms shortly after Kairi wearing the outfit that had been picked out for him. It consisted of dark jeans and an olive green graphic print t-shirt bearing the brand name in a graphic industrial font. In his arms was a stylish sport zip-up hoodie that was supposed to be worn layered over the shirt and his signature fingerless gloves which he had temporarily taken off to show off the outfit. "What do you think?" he asked with a smile.

((I fail at boys' clothing so bear with me))
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 pm

"It looks great on you."Zori viewed Kipper carefully. "Next time when my Mum will be sending me some new clothes from her colection, I will ask for boy clothes in your size." She smiled.

"You've got some good looking friends Zori."

"Kipper isn't your type and he is only fourteen, so hands off."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Chelan glanced up from the dress he was admiring to look at Kipper. He watched Kipper turn around to show off the outfic. He had to agree with Zori, it looked great on Kipper.

Grapping some dresses, Chelan walked into the dressing room. The dresses varied from summer dresses to gowns. He had decided that he could at least try some of the pretty dresses even if he didn't buy any.

Closing the curtain behind him, Chelan started to change into a grey summer dress.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:36 pm

"My name's Emily," she replied looking up at him. "Some others told me about you, and I've been anxious to meet you because you sounded really interesting." She looked Setzer over briefly, even taking in the bitter look on face, and smiled at him. "You look cool, and sound cool. I'm glad to have met you."

She felt like his angry disposition was a wall for something, but couldn't tell and didn't even bother to find out. Emily never liked to pry, and wasn't gonna start now. She's got her own problems she doesn't let others in on, so who was she to judge?
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Kipper grinned and gave Zori a quick hug exclaming "Thank you so much!". He was about to thank Kairi for calling him "good looking" but Zori's retort to the complement made him hesitate. Blushing furiously, Kipper gave a quick smile to Kairi and then quickly went back into his dressing room.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Setzer snorted and shook his head. "Interesting, eh? Ya don't strike me as a master of subtle sarcasm, so ya must have been talkin' to either Zori or Kipper to come to a conclusion like that. I'm sure if it'd been any of those other chumps I go to school with, they woulda' told ya to turn tail and run if ya got within half a mile of me." Among other things... The young Sharpedo didn't bother to add.

Studying Emily for a moment, Setzy nodded to himself and moved up as the line moved forward. "And, sure I'm cool Pom-Pom, but not really interesting, at least I don't think so. Things tend to happen around me though, so..." He trailed off and scowled down at his sneakers. (He'd need new ones soon... Might as well get them today...) It would have been helpful if he elaborated on that last part (and stopped giving people random nicknames), but the young punk could be pretty vague when he was in a bad mood.

{{Urghhhhh, the quality of my rp-ing has gone down the toilet lately. What's wrong with me?!?!?!? QAQ orz /wrists}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Emily laughed. "Pom-Pom? I've never been called that before. I guess that was a poor choice of words, interesting. My mouth has to catch up with my brain sometimes." Briefly turning her view to the menu to see what was good, she continued, "And they did tell me to avoid you, well one did anyway. It may sound stupid coming from someone of my stature and it's probably obvious by now, but you don't scare me."

[lol it's fine. my life's a living hell atm. this is taking away some tension XD]
Emily
Emily

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next