PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 11 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Trixy was up on the roof enjoying fresh air and the city like atmosphere. She breathed in deeply. Despite the sale on the roof, it was empty. She'd just got off the phone with her dad who was just updating her about stupid stuff she didn't care about. Than he chastised her for buying the high quality upright bass instead of bedding for her room, but she didn't actually ever get in trouble for anything. Unless her mother got wind of it. Trixy was convinced her mother was a complete hag. Which wasn't true at all. Trixy's mother really loved her, just had a terrible way of showing it. She groaned thinking of her mother. "Reno can't you see what a brat your daughter is!? Blah blah blah. Quit giving her money. What a hag." She grumbled. Then looked around realizing she was standing right next to where Setzer was sitting. Joy.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 11 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:13 pm

"Ya buy too much stuff, a penny saved is a penny earned, ya should invest yer money wisely, people are gonna think yer some spoiled rich snob, think of alla' those starving kids in Johto, whine whine whine..." As much as he disliked Trixy, at the very least Setzer could relate to the drama she had apparently been going through over the phone with whichever parent had decided to berate her over her spending habits. His own mother did the same sort of complaining to Setzy on the rare occasion he saw her anymore. At least one of the advantages of having a father who thought of you as nothing more than a tool to be used to benefit his business empire was that he didn't give a damn what you spent your money on, as long as he didn't have to deal with any backlash.

Apparently spoiled rich kid number two was in a good enough mood to deign to speak to Trixy, because he acknowledged her presence without flipping out on her (for once). Of course, he also didn't bother to look up from the game he was playing. "So what the hell did ya spend yer money on this time that's got yer parent's panties in a wad? More hats?"
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:10 am

"I know one, you might like. It was newly open, it's small but you can buy there a lot of nice cloths."Zori said when the elevator doors opened and they walked in. "Umm... you said that you need new skirts...aren't you a boy?"She asked when the doors opened once more and they walked out on second floor. The confectionery shop was opposite the elevators and was easy to find with its colorfull shop-windows full of all kind of sweets.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:36 am

When Chelan saw the sweet shop, he felt stupid for not finding it himself. It was in a kind of obvious place.

"No, no. I am genderless" he answered " I am just more comfortable in guys clothes. But sometimes I just want to use girls clothes" He lowered his voice then "Besides it's fun to confuse people. So no telling others, okay?" he put a finger to his mounth in the 'shh' gesture.

"But lets go get those sweets, okay?"
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133
Region : Kanto

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:54 am

"Okay."Zori respond, she really started to like this Pokemon, it was something new for her to meat "genderless" one and she wanted to knew more about this one funny person.
They walked into the shop, it was even more corolfull in than outside, the little Zorua didn't know from which shelf to start and she even forgoten what she was going to buy, when she looked at those mountains of sweets.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:17 am

Chelans eyes started to sparkle when he saw all the sweets. Rows after rows of candy, just for him. What would he buy? How much would he buy? Why did there have to be so much?

"I will just have to try everything"

Leaving Zori behind, Chelan started to grap different kinds of candy, not looking where he went. So, of cource he would collide with something. Yelping, Chelan tried to grap a hold of something so that he wouldn't fall to his but. All the candy he had collected dropped to the floor.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 am

That "something" that the Starmie had collided with was Kipper, who had been kneeling in the aisle debating which type of chocolate bar tasted better. The collision startled him enough to accidentally drip his chocolate and nearly choke on his jawbreaker that he was eating.
Quickly recovering, Kipper looked around on the floor to pick up what he had heard fall. Grabbing everything that he could he then turned and looked up at the starmie and asked, "Are you okay?". Kipper then stood up and handed him the candy he had picked up.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Trixy had made sure not to give Setzer a sideways glance, and was rather caught off guard when he spoke to her. Must be that spoiled brats must hang together in their times of need. Or restraint of cash flow."Pfft, I don't spend money on hats, I steal 'em! Regardless my dad gave me extra 'allowance' To spend on bedding and stuff in my dorm, instead I spent it on an upright. A very nice one at that. Electric bass just doesn't have anything on it." Her dad wouldn't have even know if the stupid music store hadn't sent a recite, and Hagatha found it and gave it to her dad. Anyways Trixy was punished with a half her usual allowance. It was unfair, but , hey half was still more than most peoples parents got paid. "Why he cares is beyond me, he's a freakin' billionaire, shouldn't they be happy their child is investing in the arts? Or some gobbledygook like that? Plus daddy only acts like he cares about them starvin' children, good for his image I suppose. But if he was donating sufficient funding I think the kids would quit muggin' Scotty ever time he went some where alone." Geez, Scotty had been such a wimp. Not to mention he just just stood there every time Setzer pushed her in the pond. Useless fire-types.

Last edited by ~Trixy-* on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Zori found a lot of nice sweets, chocolates ones for her and Kipper and some sour candies for Setzer, she hoped that he would like them. Then her ears flicked rapidly and she noticed some loud sound, she turned her head there and noticed Kipper and Chelan on floor, she just could guess what happened.
"Hy Kipper." Zori said and helped Furret and Starmie to stand up.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Chelan looked at the boy infront of him. "I am okay." he said and took the candies offered. "Thank you." he smiled at him and looked at Zori. "Do you know him?"

The boy infront of him was shorter than him, and had brown hair. From his ears Chelan could see that the boy was a furret. Chelan grapped at his own necklace that identifited him as a starmie. His mother had always warned him to never lost it, as it worked like a 'heart' for them. As long as he had it and it was whole, he could never die of an injury.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Kipper smiled brightly to Zori quickly glancing at the candy she held in her hands. He didn't know she had a sweet tooth, too. Kipper readjusted the bags of candy he was holding in his arms and then said cheerfully and eagerly " We go to school together and we're in swim club together! I'm Kipper by the way." Kipper was staring to feel sugar rush coming on from the jaw breaker which caused his tail to move quickly and a little erratically.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Setzer snorted derisively. What the hell was it with parents getting all uppity about such things? If McClellan's dad cared about his public image so much, why wasn't he more worried about his daughter's shoplifting, as opposed to her spending money on something like a standing bass? Not that Setzy was above stealing or anything, oh no no no. It had been something to do when he was younger, something he did just to prove he could. And it wasn't as if his own shoplifting had toppled any businesses...

"Rich parents these days are so uptight about their damn image these days, it's so pathetic,"Setzy sneered as he cleared another level on his handheld. "It's such a waste, havin' to pretend to be somethin' yer not just to weasel more money outta people. And then they just force-feed this self-righteous BS down their own kids' throats... Glad I don't have to deal with that kinda crap."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 pm

The thing about Trixy's father was he had convinced himself that his heathen daughter was a saint. Not a bully, a thief, or even a thug by some standards. Reno had been appalled when Scott's mother accused Trixy of being a bad influence. The fact that Trixy blatantly disobeyed him, it was news to him. He more than likely wouldn't follow through with his punishment. Reno was quite the socialite and loved by just about anyone who talked to him, a contributor to his success, the other being old money. "Eh, at least all the bastards aren't starving. You've been to Goldenrod, lower city is a dump, we'd be broke if fixed the whole town." She shrugged. Luckily, she was mean enough to scare off other kids, because they loved nothing more than beating the snot out of rich kids and stealing anything they had on em'. "You don't, your mother didn't make you take those terrible classes?" The awful etiquette classes. Trixy was taught how to dress, talk, table manners, regular manners, how to carry herself, and a variety of other stupid things her mother obsessed over. How ever Trixy could be one hell of a 'lady' if she need be, so it wasn't a total waste.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am

"As Kipper said, we go together to Rekuza and are in swimming club."Zori said and looked at Furret, he really looked like someone who eat to much sugar, she hoped that he won't make something stupid.
The Zorua sighed and moved her eyes at Chelan. "I hope you are okay." She carefully looked at Starmie.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 am

Setzer's eye twitched, though fortunately he wasn't facing Trixy, so she wouldn't see. He paused for a moment in their conversation to clear a particularly large wave of enemies, and then said "My mother always told me I should have never been born. She wouldn't waste any of her time and energy - and the money from my old man that she squanders - on me. My old man did try hiring a tutor once though. Didn't work out." Because Setzer had bitten the man. Repeatedly. Until he ran away weeping.

A fairly plump Pidgeot gijinka came around just then, handing out free samples of fresh pastries being sold at one of the stalls having their specials here on the roof. She smiled in that motherly sort of way an adult does when she sees two teenagers appearing so carefree, probably thinking of her own children in the way that parents inevitably do. Setzy sat up properly and paused his game long enough to take a sample pastry from the woman; it was like a croissant, poof-y and pillow-y and crescent-shaped. He bit into it and hrmphed thoughtfully, nodding to the expectant samples lady. "Not bad..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 am

"I am fine. My knee is just a little sore" Chelan flipped his hand few times "Nice to meet you Kipper. I am Chelan Vesper, a student of Teokis" he said and looked at the exited boy. Adjusting his grip on his sugary goodness, he looked at Kippers own pile of candy.

"You like sweets too? And did you get hurt?" he asked. The furrets pile was quite imppressive, bigger than his. But Chelan only went throught half of the shop, there was a lot more for him to buy. He had to lift his hand to check if he was drooling. It would be really embrassing if he started drooling while meeting new people.

Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:11 am

"Thats ok." Zori said after Chelans response. The Zorua looked at Kippers huge amount of sweets and loughed. "Kipper you should keep your energy for our swim trainings."She grabed the Furret and tried to hold him in one place.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 am

Setzer didn't like his mother either, but for a completely different reason. Even if she felt like the Reno would push her mother out a window, or something. Trixy honestly felt jealous of the fact he didn't have a smother. "Ya bit 'em didn't you?" That'd be pretty typical of Setzer. Good thing his father didn't care about him or he'd probably have gone insane trying to fix him, or maybe that was the problem.

Trixy grinned ear to ear when the pidgeot offered her the pastry, she loved sweets. It was really good too. She wanted about 6 more of them. She asked the lady if she'd bring them over to her and handed her the money. The money she had no problem wasting.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:09 am

Kipper giggled when he realized Zori was trying to hold him in place. He definitely did feel a little jittery, but he didn't feel that bad. "I'm fine Zori," he said laughing,"I'll have plenty of energy for swimming too."
Smiling to the Starmie, Kipper then said, "I'm not hurt! But anyways, yeah! I love sweets!" He raised his arms to hold up the large pile he had collected. "I can never have too much of them!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

"I love sweets too. What about you, Zori?" Chelan started walking towards the cashier, picking more candy while going. He had remembered that he wanted to buy a skirt, so he couldn't buy that much sweets. He wasn't that rich, afterall.

Turning back towards Zori and Kipper, Chelan started walking backwards -after checking there was nothing on the way, he didn't want to crash on something again- so he could talk to them better.

"And Zori, umm.. You remember how I said that I wanted to go to a clothes shop? Can you still come with me, or do you want to go with Kipper?" he asked uncertainly. He wouldn't mind it if Zori decided to go with Kipper, but he could use help while shopping. Zori wasn't bad company either. Chelan glanced at Kipper, unsure what to think. He was nice, but Chelan wasn't sure how he would take it if Kipper came too. Kipper seemed to think him as a boy, so shopping for a skirt would probably be akward...

Ah, I love sending Chelan into hard situations OuO
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Kipper ears pricked up when he heard Chelan mention clothes...his mom and Kacy had been on his case about getting some new things instead of buying only "junk" and such last time he spoke to them. "You're going to a clothing store? Which one? I need some new shirts and gloves actually..." Kipper smiled.

Lol. I think I just made the situation worse.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:23 am

Setzer snorted in disdain as he finished off the pastry, as if Trixy was asking him the elements that composed a molecule of water. "Of course I bit him. He walked a around with a damn ruler and would try to whap me on the hands with it. Who the hell even does that anymore?! I mean, hell, I'm surprised the damn guy wasn't tryin' to get me to churn my own damn butter!" The teen Sharpedo shook his head at the memories of the old, rotund teacher who had tried his best to discipline the young Carvanha and had left the shell of a man. "Damned fool, that guy... He's damn lucky all I did was bite him."

Last edited by Setzer on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Zori payed for her sweets and looked at Chelan and Kipper."Of course I will go with both of you to the clothing store."She smiled and hoped that Furret won't faint if he will see Starmie in girl cloths. "And don't worry about money, the shop I want show you belongs to my Mums friend." The Zorua remembered the Glaceon guy who was owner of the shop and hoped that he won't molest Kipper and Chelan.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:53 pm

"Great! Then lets get going." Zori could help him to pick a nice skirt. And maybe her friend could drop the price so he could get two! Then Chelans mood deflated. "Oh mother, Kipper is coming with us..! Hope he wont get too shocked, poor guy.. How old is he anyway?"

Gripping his bag of sweets, Chelan looked at Kipper. His gaze went up and down, trying to figure the furrets age out. After a while, Chelan gave up and decided it would be easier to ask. "How old are you guys?" he asked, not wanting Zori to feel left out.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Trixy thought lots of people did that. Her parents must have be trapped in the ancient past, or maybe they were that old. "Hah! I wished I got hit with a ruler! My mom salpped me... all the time actually... across the face...Anyways! One would figure your daddy could look in a mirror and guess he'd have a son of a bitch for a son" Setzer would be stupid to take offense from that. It was true. As easy as Trixy had forgotten Setzer, she could never forget his evil, creepy father. For the short time that their parents did business together there were tons of dinners and drinking expensive alcohol in the living room. He was so scary, even to a little tyrant like Trixy. Setzer was hardly ever over though. Perhaps 13 was old enough for him to go running about with zero supervision.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next