PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 10 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Zori Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 am

Zori looked around the shop."What the hell!"But she bite her toungue before saying it. She didn't liked such places, they looked so kitsch. Even if she was a girl she would never come in such a place on her own will.
She looked at others, Daltov start flirting with girls, and Kaiser and Setzer talking about school clubs. She really was looking for any club activities, but as it looked now no club won't start at this school.
Zori put her hands in pocket and walked near Setzer and Kaiser, and tried to look at menus. She didn't know any of those courses, even names didn't gave her any hints.
"Can anyone even eat those things?" She asked loudly.
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 10 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Setzer snorted at Zori's comment, and the both of them received dirty looks from the workers at the shop. The lanky Sharpedo merely countered the looks with a glower of his own, then explained to Zori "Most of this stuff is crap, to be honest. I'd say about 65-75% of it. But there's some stuff that's pretty damn good, if ya look hard enough." He pointed out a various things on the menu that were actually good, like the Lemonade-Bluk berry cheesecake, various berry-blend muffins, and different sugary and non-sugary sweets. He also gestured to some chocolates on display, though he made a face as he looked them over. "I hear those over there are good too, if you like that crud."

Kaiser was at the counter ordering for everyone already. He knew if he let Dal do the ordering, he would stand around flirting all day. It didn't take him long to finish, and soon he returned with his arms full of various confections. He handed Daltov cake, Setzer his candied yams, and offered Zori some truffles with a shrug. "I didn't know what you'd like, but my girlfriend says these things are to die for, and they really aren't half bad. If you don't want 'em, you can go and grab whatever else you want."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:20 pm

Trixy bit her lip. Flustered, there was no good answer to Kipper's question. Just because? "I was the head bitch, you don't talk down on the head bitch." She shrugged, she was disappointed in her self. Then again, after meeting Setzer again, she was glad she got a beat down on him while she had the chance. It was her turn in line so she ordered a cheese pizza ad walked away. She wouldn't blame them if they didn't come with her.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Kipper hesitated for a moment and then followed after Trixy with his tray. Yes, Trixy must have been a bully, and this did bother Kipper a little bit. He was no stranger to being bullied. When he was younger back in Sinnoh, his hyper and often times questionably-stupid behavior was a little off putting to some of the other Pokemon and so they teased him for it. That being said, since the very first day Kipper had met Trixy, Trixy had been nothing but nice to him and even fought with him as his partner although he was a weakling. Whatever, Trixy had been before, she wasn't now. Kipper smiled to Trixy and then asked, "Where do you want to sit?" He looked back to Callahan as well to see if he had any seating preferences.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 am

"Those would be goog, thanks Kai." Zori took truffles and had a try. Her tail waged happily, because those things where in her taste. Then she looked around and when she was sure that Setzer won't hear he question. When she found some courage in herself, Zorua grabed Kaiser arm and decide to ask him about Setzer aversion.
"Do you know why Setzer hates chocolate so much?" She was really curious about it, and even if it would cost her life she really wanted to know the anserw.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:02 am

A smirk formed on Kaiser's face, though he seemed to feel bad about it at the same time. Checking to make sure Setzer was happily munching his candied yams away, the tall Feraligatr led Zori out of earshot from the blue-haired Sharpedo.

"He didn't always hate chocolate,"Kai shook his head as he explained. "It was actually all Dal's fault that Setzy hates it so much now. See, Dal's birthday just so happens to be on Valentine's Day, so add that to the fact that he's also some hot-shot model, and I'm sure you can imagine what an insane amount of chocolates and gifts he gets every year. Well, one year it got so bad that there was literally a pile of chocolate taller than I am. Dal's dad got pissed off that there was so much chocolate in the way, so he told Dal that if he didn't eat all of that chocolate to get it out of the house, he wouldn't be allowed to go to swim team practice anymore until it was all gone. Noodle head came begging us for help, naturally, and we had to help him eat that entire pile. (Well, it was more me and Setzy eating, and Dal sort of helping us.) Ever since then, Setzy can't even look at chocolate without getting sick."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:06 am

Zori was just nodding during Kaiser speech. She could imagine mountain of chocolate in Daltov room, and that he persuade both his friends to eat it. She onced survived his birthday, on one session, she wanted to vomit everytime a girl was comeing to him, giggleing and giveing him presents and sweets.
Zorua flicked her head to get rid of that memory.
"Dal is the biggest sadist on this world."
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 am

"Yes he is," Kaiser agreed drolly, watching Dal joking around with Setzy as the Sharpedo finished off his snack. "He gets it from his father."

Setzer sighed contentedly as he finished off his treat, then tossed aside the wrapped and looked over at Kai and Zori. "Alright ya two, I'm done for the day! I wanna go drop this crud off at my dorm room, and then go for a swim! So, let's book it."

"Aww but I wanna go for a swim too, Setzy~," Daltov pouted, his tentacles dropping pitifully. "Can't we meet up by that pool that's by the karaoke place we went to for my birthday that you practically missed~?" The Tentacruel said that last part rather pointedly, not letting his best friend forget his nearly broken promise.

"Yeah yeah," Setzer scowled and whapped Dal in the face. "I haven't forgotten, so quit gettin' all uppity about it. I'll go drop off my things at the dorm, then meet up with ya goons in a bit."

"Good idea..." Kaiser chuckled, stretching as he led the way back to the elevators. "Dal and I need to make sure you aren't slacking, Boss. Xammy'd kill us if we weren't making sure you were in top form. She's been pestering us to pester you about a rematch every chance she gets."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:47 am

"Why don't you use swimming pools on our school ground?"Zori asked."They're bigger and as I read school rules inviteing friends isn't frobiden." She added heading to exit. She was tired a bit and her wounds from battles started hurt. "I'm going directly to dorms, so see you soon guys." Zori waved to three of them and walked out from shops.

(Ok, I'm moveing my chara from this place now)
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Callahan snorted through a grin and one of his giggles escaped. " 'at kinda 'splains why he dun like you. But na really why you get so upset with him," he shrugged then stepped up behind Trixy so he could order right after. But he did had to admit to himself, the dominance was an alluring factor to him. He would of probably done the same thing in that position. A glint of fang was visible as he grinned, " Remind me ta never get on yer bad side 'en."

Seeing as he was still getting 'that look' from the workers behind the pizza stand, he simply snorted when it came to his turn and pointed down at the already made buffalo chicken pizza. He would of preferred three meat, but he didn't want to make his friends wait while they made it. Plus, he knew when everything calmed down, his anxiety would return, and he would rather hurry through this. They shoveled the 3/4 of the pan pizza into a box for him and he paid in silence. He then rotated his food so that the plate with the pulled pork sammichs was on top of the pizza box, cradled it to his chest, then scanned the area for a place to sit.

"Ah dunno.." he mumbled, it was quite packed... and it was starting to get to him when he realized just how many people were in this little area. The tip of his tail began to wiggle and curl around one of his calves as he looked to Trixy for help in finding a place.

Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:41 pm

While inviting non-Rekuza students wasn't forbidden per se (at least on the weekends), Setzer just hated the hassle of filling out paperwork to get these guys passes to the pool. Maybe he'd do it someday... but not today. Kaiser and Daltov figured as much, since those two were the leading experts on their own best friend, so while they waved lazily to Zori as she left, they didn't push Setzer about the passes.

"We all have plenty enough time, so we'll see you over there, eh Setzy?" Kai grinned toothily as he leaned against an elevator wall.

"D'aww, but I wanna go with him~!" Dal pouted, and draped himself over Setzer's shoulders. This time, when Setzy jab his elbow backwards, he managed to dodge to one side, though the Sharpedo followed up by stomping on his foot. "Ow!"

Setzer rolled his shoulders and nodded to Kaiser, as if Dal's antics had never even happened. Looking at his watch, he said "Yeah, like I said, I'll see ya both in a bit. Just need time to get there and back."

As the elevator reached the first floor they all left the same way they came in, scaring the bejeebus out of everyone they passed. Punks... Punks never change...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Trixy sat down at the cleanest table she could find. "Now I don't want you guys thinking ill of me, I'm past that" Unfortunately that wasn't entirely true. She was still mean, and had violent tendencies, she just found a more proactive way of acting out. Said way earning her the same behavior from her peers. Trixy was still largely fond of being boss. She noticed Callahan looking a little jittery again. "I was going to keep Setzer's revenge thing a secret. But since your having a hard time with this phobia of yours, I'll tell you about mine, so came here and sit down."

(Kaiser is awesome.)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:04 pm

"I don't think badly of you, Trixy" Kipper responded sitting down at her table. "I know you're a nice person now and my friend so it doesn't matter." He gave her a small thumbs up. "Callahan? Are you okay?" Kipper then asked concerned.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:20 am

mitsuki followed trixy. "uh.. i'm sorry... i don't know that you have that kind of past trixy... but kipper is right! you are a nice person trixy and you are my friend. i even envy of you trixy " mitsuki smiled.
{{ super short post orz }}
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:52 am

Callahan followed the two of them, sitting next to Kipper as everyone began to sit. Seeing as Mitsuki was more familiar with Trixy, he didn't want to make her feel awkward by making her sit with either Kipper or himself. His tail tucked safely between his legs, seeing as it wouldn't be noticed under the table, but it seemed Kipper had seen his slightly jittery demeanor returning.

"Ah," his ruby eyes dropped to a slice of pizza which he picked up. He didn't quite like his irrational fear, it was embarrassing and unlike his dominant nature. "Dun like enclosed spaces 'n so many people," he said gruffly then shoved the slice of pizza into his mouth. His ears were down a bit, which was the only give away of his nervousness as he tried to keep himself in check while around friends.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Trixy frowned at Callahan, his fear was going to give him hell. She didn't even feel like talking about Setzer anymore. She just chewed on her pizza and watched everyone else. She was glad they didn't think she was a bad person. She only cared about their opinions anyways. Maybe they'd forget she'd said anything at all. "I say it's up to Callahan what we do next." Maybe that would help him feel more comfortable.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:33 am

Chelan stared at the huge monsterity of a building. Taking a deep breath and squaring his shoulders, he stepped inside.

The insides of the building was just as grand as the outside. To Chelan, who wasn't used to something like this, it was really confusing. So many stores, and all those stairs...

"How am I going to find anything in here?" he cried, and started looking around. Maybe he could find a map or something... He had to get some sugary goods. His own supply was getting too small, for his taste.

Running around, Chelan was getting frustarated. Sitting down, he sighed. "Why did I come here..? Now I am so lost I probably can't find out anymore..." he mumbled.
Chelan
Chelan

EXP : 133

http://elizabethjohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 am

Zori walked out fro elevator. She was at sport shop, she needed some things for swimming and now she was going to buy some sweets for her and Kipper, and Setzer, she was hopeing that they will like the goods she will bring them.
After few steps she noticed a new Pokemon, her tail waged slowly and her ears flicked. The little Zorua observed the boy for a bit and decide to come near and find out who he is. Zori stand before him. "Umm... Are you lost?" She asked and her tail start to move faster.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Chelan looked up at the girl infront of him. "Yeah" he tried to grin, but it came out more like a grimage " I tried to find a sweet shop, but got lost. Now I can't find out of here either. I am not really used to places like this." he replied.

His eyes started to water -intentionally. he was trying to get the girl feel sorry for him- and he widened his eyes a bit. "Could you help me?"
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 pm

"I'm going to the confectionery shop too."She smiled."I'm Zori, I haven't seen you before, are you from Toekis?"The little Zorua asked and curiously looked at new boy, she couldn't remeber what Pokemon he could be and she didn't want to sound rude, so she didn't asked him about his species.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 pm

"I am Chelan Vesper, and yes, I go to Teokis" Chelan said and dusted his knees. The starmie glanced at Zori throught his bangs. "Do you mind if I joined you?"

While waiting for Zori to answer, Chelan wondered if he had enought money to buy some new clothes after the trip to the confectionary. He tented to buy a lot. It was miracle he stayed so slim "I really could use a new skirt.. Hmm, maybe Zori knows some good shops?"
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:58 pm

"Come on, the shop is on second floor."Zori grabed Chelan hand and leaded the way to elevators, she pushed the button and waited for it to come. "So you where looking only for sweets or you want to go to any other shops?" The Zorua asked looking carefully at Starmie.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 pm

The rooftop was relatively empty, save for the smattering of venues that were hawking their wares; apparently today was a special sale day of some sort. Setzer didn't care all that much about the berries and all-natural organic produce being sold at low prices. The only reason he had come to the roof was because it had the only vending machine that sold his favorite brand of fizzy drink. Eight floors and there was only one vending machine that sold this particular blend of Sour Oran berry. And it was on the flipping roof. It was outrageous.

Since he had come all this way, Setzy decided to stay on the roof, enjoy the peace and quiet and all that nonsense. He had brought a handheld for just such an occasion, so he stretched out on a bench by the vending machines and started it up. He had always meant to start up this particular game anyway...
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelan Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Chelan tensed a bit when Zori took a hold of his hand. He didn't know anything about the girl, and she was a bit too friendly for a stranger. But he let it slide, afterall, she was bringing him to the glorious sweets.

While he was imaging all the sweets he could get, he almost missed Zoris question. "Um yeah, could you show me any good clothes shops? I was thinking about getting a new skirt. I haven't bought one on a while." he asked from the zorua as the elevator stated to rise.
Chelan
Chelan

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Kipper was in heaven...sugary heaven. His mom had finally gotten around to mailing the young Furret his monthly allowance so now he was intent on blowing it all of sweets that he most certainly did not need considering how hyper he was.
Browsing the candy in the front of the store, Kipper idly wondered what to spend his last ten dollars on. He had already bought a pound of sour gummy worms, ten lolipops, eight of those sugar stick things and another pound of jawbreakers (which he was also currently sucking on), so the last thing he bought needed to be good. Decisions, decisions.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next