PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaRousse City Department Store

+9
Nero Amherst
Callahan O'Connell
Shiki
Zori
RyanDrifff
Kazuki
mitsuki
~Trixy-*
Setzer
13 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 8 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 am

" 's good. I'll 'ave ta try more of 'em," he chuckled, then licked up the side of the ice cream to swirl it around behind his canines. "So, 'a never been 'ere before. What's dere ta do?"

Everything smelled so... good~ There was just so much food, so many scents, so many meats... it was lovely. Maybe that's what caused him to forget his phobia in the bustling food court. There was probably more people here than in the rest of the mall, but the food was entirely distracting. Ice cream just wasn't cutting it, to Callahan this was "not food," and now his stomach rumbled for some sweet meats from that Asian place.. or a philly cheese steak from that place... or a chicken topped pizza from the pizzaria... or a double pound burger from that place over there...

Yep, Callahan had zoned out on all the stalls and their food, near drooling.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

LaRousse City Department Store - Page 8 Empty Re: LaRousse City Department Store

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 am

{{Oh Zeke, you poor boy. You've misunderstood completely! Setzer's not popular, he's the guy that everyone loves to hate! He's a terrible person really, you just caught him at an odd time! QuQ}}

Daltov and Kaiser both blinked at Zori, then looked at each other and burst into laughter. "N-Nice?! Kai, is is just me or did she just give him an off-hand compliment?!" "I dunno, this must be some kind of strange dream, pinch me!

Setzer narrowed his eyes to slits and flipped off both of his buddies while scarfing down the last burger. "Yeah yeah, yuk it up, ya ass-tards. Yer more than welcome to wander around this place by yerselves if ya feel like chucklin' so much. Hell, you two can go over there with Dal's fangirls, and perform a comedy routine for them, eh?" Both of his friends quickly quieted down.

Daltov still had a smile on his face, and he pushed his bangs out of his face. "You're pretty interesting, Zori. Not many people can last long enough and deal with all of Setzy's blunt rudeness to see he's actually a decent guy underneath it all. Way underneath it all...He's nice enough to people who can prove they're worth his time, anyway." Setzer lobbed a piece of sweet and sour meat at Daltove just then, and then Tentacruel eeped when it caught him square in the eye. "D-Dammit, it burns!"

Setzer glared at all three of them, indirectly frightening off an old lady passing them by with his fierce gaze. "The three of you all need to shut the hell up."He looked accusingly at Zori and continued. "And I'm not 'nice'; I'm a 'badass'. Get it right, A-Cup."
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 am

"Right. You are big, bad shark which tried to kill me in battle tower."Zori smiled, it was something funny in this situation."Are we going to the game shop or you want to scare all people aorund here Setzer."She tried to avoid Setzer deadly look, she was haveing so much fun and now all around could call her freak, she wouldn't mind it.

Last edited by Seikathefish on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 am

(( It's seems he has~ ;v; First impressions can have a big effect at how people see you though~ ))

Zeke's Curiosity got the best of him, and, standing from his table with his bag of Jelly-Beans in hand he wandered up behind Setzer, leaving behind his Fancy Hand-Crafted house and Juice for whoever there was that cleaned up this place, which no doubt was a hideous job, something that Zeke wouldn't enjoy, or at least he didn't think so...

Luckily the Fish-Boy was sitting down, so even with Zeke's shortness he still managed to reach high enough for the Big Spike, which did look fairly sharp up close. The boy pulled out an Oran Bean from his bag and lifted it up to the point of the Spike, Slowly pressing the bean against it to see if the Hair was sharp enough to penetrate the Bean's Jellyness.
Zeke
Zeke

EXP : 32
Region : Unova / Teokis

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 pm

(....o.O wow Zeke....just....wow....)

Kipper looked up at Trixy and nodded. "Probably." He then smiled to her and licked his ice cream. It was cold yet refreshing and made him feel a little homesick. His attention was then turned to the skitty girl who had approached the group. Since she greeted Trixy directly he assumed that she must be a friend of hers. Trixy seemed to know a lot of people here pretty well...so did Callahan as a matter of fact.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 pm

(( I can't post until Trixy does, but I have to say. GO ZEKE!! XDDD I was just telling Eterna last night I wanted him to do it xDD -horrible person- ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:30 pm

{{Yeah Caru, it's almost like you had a hand in this diabolical turn of events... That, or you wanted to see the poor boy martyred... TuT And what is it with people getting bold and reckless in the food court?! orz}}

Setzer leered over at Zori. "And what the hell's wrong with scarin' people, A-Cup? S'not my fault they turn tail and run at the sight of me, they should grow a damn backbone." He scowled as both he and Kaiser finished off the rest of the food. The three of them seemed to be distracted, but Dal spotted Zeke approaching Setzer from behind. He didn't say anything, mostly because it all happened so fast, but partly because he was a sadistic bastard and wanted to see someone in pain, or at the very least humiliated. So he just sat back and watched with an evil gleam in his eyes.

Now, the 'Big Spike' was actually Setzer's dorsal fin, so even though the rough skin was enough to scratch it up a bit, the fin itself wasn't pointy, therefore it didn't impale the jelly bean as young Zeke wanted. It did trigger Setzer's more basic reflexes though, and without the faintest idea that he was even moving Setzy had rose to his feet and dumped his smoothie on the small bug gijinka's head. he Sharpedo blinked, then looked down at the smoothie-covered youth in dismay. "Aw what the hell?! My smoothie, ya damn roach!". He growled and stomped off toward the smoothie place. He'd be damned it he went to the game shop without another one.

Kaiser had risen part way from his chair, looking back and forth between the kid who had been dunked, Setzer's retreating form, and Daltov, who was laughing so hard right now his eyes were watering. "What the hell...?" He rose fully, and giving the reeeeaally tiiiiiiny boy one last glance he trotted after Setzer in confusion. He caught up to him as the Sharpedo reached the line and asked "What was that all about?"

Setzer shrugged indifferently. "He made me spill my damn smoothie, that's what it was about...!" He scowled broodingly to himself. He had really been enjoying it too; it had been a Rawst/Persim blend, both bitter and sweet. "Damn ant..."

{{Oh Setzy, you had been doing so well... Y U NO ACT CIVIL?! \QAQ/ }}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Zori now was laughing, she pitied a bit the poor boy, but she just couldn't stop laughing. "At your place I would run away, because when he will be back he might kill you."She stoped loughing and said to Bug boy, and then turned her eyes at Daltov."And you just where siting and saying nothing, do you wanted that kid to be dead?"She asked and start taping with her fingers on table."I hope they will be back soon, I don't like to wait."Her ears where flicking nervously.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

(( oAo ))

Zeke was very unsatisfied with the Results of his Experiment, although he did learn some very interesting new things; The Fishes spike can not Penetrate a Gummy, He has some interesting instictive reactions, or at least it seemed to be instinctive due to his comments after the fact, Rawst/Persim Smoothies are very Tasty, but can cause uncomfortable stickiness, and that the Tentacle guy and Uninteresting Girl seem to be enjoying this, although Zeke is unsure why.

Although Setzer had to go get himself another Smoothie, which made Zeke unhappy, aswell as the fact that he was now Wet, Sticky, and a little bit cold, the Boy felt the need to repay the Seemingly more Unhappy Fish, so he rummaged through His bag of Gummies, Ignoring the Girl, and pulled out all the Blue and Black one's that he could find to give to the Fish when he returned, after he planned on heading to the bathroom so that he can get himself cleaned up, although it would take a miracle for this Shirt to be wearable again, it would take quite a bit of work to get all the sticky smoothie out of its fluffy-ness.

(( I changed it from Jelly-Beans to Gummies, which are the Jelly-Bean type things that Pokemon Enjoy in the PMD series, and for whatever Reason Raises IQ... If I got this right Water-types enjoy Blue and Dark-Types enjoy Black~ ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm

"Hi Mits! Eavesdropping again? I'm just kidding. How have you been?" She smiled at Mits. She introduced her to Callahan and Kipper, but was rather distracted by the fact that Setzer dumped a smoothie on a sweet looking little child. "You ass! What on Earth!?" She flipped Setzer off, fully aware of the fact that he'd more then likely ignore her. Her face was almost twitching with rage. She looked at Callahan to see if he was paying attention. Then she remembered Callahan's question. "Well son you can do just about what ever you can imagine in this fantastic place. We could but you a pair of good cleats. "

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was so super busy today. D: And I will be tomorrow too.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Daltov wiped a tear of mirth from his eye and waved a hand airily at Zori. "And just what, pray-tell, was I supposed to do. I didn't think this kid would be dumb enough to actually do something like that." He glanced over at the little Joltick and shook his head. "It's not a good idea to antagonize people like Setzer, little guy. You should probably beat it before he gets back."

Surprisingly enough, Setzer got a second smoothie without much incident. (Well, he returned the flip-off Trixy gave him as he passed her and Callahan, but he was too busy slurping on his smoothie to care all that much... And Kaiser 'accidentally' bumped into her as he passed, causing her to crash into Callahan, but it's not as if he did it on purpose or anything... He was chuckling darkly because he remembered a joke, that was all, yeah...)

Setzy and Kaiser made a rather ominous showing as they made their way back to the table, both tall, obviously athletic delinquent types, who could easily fit into a well known gang, or the yakuza, or Team Rocket. Even with his limp, the lithe Sharpedo looked menacing as he scowled darkly at anyone in his way, and Kaiser's crooked smile was all sharp teeth and intimidation, the latter of which was multiplied by his height. They returned to the table and Setzer glowered at both Dal and Zori like they were crazy.

"Why the hell are you two just sittin' around?! D'ya stooges expect the store to come to us or somethin'?!"

Dal stood and threw an arm around Setzy's shoulder, pulling his best friend close. "Oh come on, fearless leader. We just thought it'd be best to wait for you~. Can't you find it in your heart to forgive us~~~?" Setzy answered Dal's question by jabbing his elbow into the Tentacruel's side, causing the model to double over in pain. "Urk-!"

Setzer snorted derisively, then narrowed his eyes as he spotted Zeke still standing there. "And just what the hell d'ya want now, cricket?"

{{Zeke, you're such a sweetheart! QAQ Run while you can, for the love of Arceus just run! *sob*}}

Last edited by eternarogue on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What editing...? o3o)
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Zeke had picked up one of the Clean, or at least semi-clean Burger Wrappers and Made a Small Sack for the Gummies, And Tied off the bag with a Red Rope thing he found in his pocket, he wasn't sure what it was, but it smelled Yummy, he was planning on possibly eating it later, but this seemed like a better use for the Tiny Rope.

Zeke Walk up to the Fish... The really big fish who had just called him a cricket, which was interesting because Last time he had called Zeke a Roach, and Cricket definitely sounded better to the Boy then Roach, the Guy was probably Warming up to him. He Held out the Bag of Blue and Black Gummies to the Shark. Although he felt like there was a possible chance of getting yet another smoothie dumped on him, he kept his other and behind his back with Electricity Concentrated in it, just incase he needed to let out a Thunder Wave to Protect his already Ruined shirt, although being as wet as he is he'd probably end up Paralyzing himself aswell...
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:10 pm

((It's okay, don't worry about it ^_^ I just had to rofl at that since I just told Eterna it should happen. And VooVoo, I did not have a hand in it!! I would be boasting about it if I did, you know that xDD The gods willed everyone to pick on Setzer~))

Callahan nodded to Mitsuki when he was introduced, then returned back to lapping up the vanilla goodness as if it was melting. He seemed like a kid right now, enjoying his little sugar-rush, wide-eyed at Trixy flipping Setzer off, though expected he couldn't quite understand why he riled her up so much. Setzer was easy to ignore when necessary, and he was picking on the weak. While Callahan wouldn't 'pick' on the weak, he also held no pity for them, so he stayed in his own little ball of happiness with his ice cream...

That is until Dal decided to knock Trixy his way. In order to catch her, he had to drop his precious little cone, and as easy as if it was orcastrated, he caught her against his chest delicately, then leaned forwards to prop her up straight. His tail swished irritably, not at Trixy being pushed, but his damned ice cream was on the floor! He narrowed his eyes on Dal and huffed, not about to go pick a fight with him to buy Callahan a new ice cream. "A bunch of children 'ey are. God, none of 'em 'ave any real balls," he shook his head, making his black and white hair sway across his cheeks.

Well, time for real food at least then...
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:55 pm

{{Oh you silly Callahan... They have balls alright, it's just manners, patience, and a means to control their short tempers that they lack. They have no reason to act mature when they themselves have not been demonstrated maturity, ohohohoho~ /SHOT
And Caru, when aren't the gods willing things on Setzer? They need to cut it out and stop giving him so much attention, or he'll end up with a big ol' ego... TuT}}

Setzer was surrounded by lunatics. Either that, or this was one of those strange-ass dreams one had after eating heavy food late at night. Or maybe it was a mix of both. Why else would he suddenly be surrounded by such people? Oh sure, he already knew his friends were nuts. Kaiser was his overprotective right hand man who constantly felt the need to defend Setzy's image, and was to the young Sharpedo what his own father was to the Elder Borgia. Daltov was a homicidal sadist wrapped in the pretty skin of a charming young man, all the more dangerous because of his devotion.

It was both Zori and now this little kid that threw him for a loop. Zori was pretty crazy herself, but Setzer couldn't really hate on someone who shared the same kind of bloodlust fighting spirit he did (though maybe that was a trait of all Zoruas...?). She listened too, and everyone knew it was easier to find a Shiny Regigias than it was to find a female who actually listened... And now there was this little bug kid standing boldly before Setzer with smoothie still dripping down his face, holding up a bag made from what looked like a burger wrapper and candy rope. He facepalmed and shook his head as he picked up the 'gift' suspiciously, though by the feel of it he figured it must be some of those gummy candies the boy was crafting with before. The blue-haired punk wondered for a moment how he always seemed to attract such basket-cases... {{Besides the face that you are the biggest nutter of them all, Setzy m'boy? Ohohoho, normal people need not apply for friendship here, mwahahahaha~! QuQ oTL}}

"And why exactly are ya givin' this to me, tick?" Setzer asked while tossing the bag up and down, eying Zeke suspiciously. "Gotta trick up yer sleeve or somethin'?"
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 am

Setzer Accepted the 'peace-offering' with a little suspicion, asking whether or not Zeke had any 'Tricks up his Sleeve' The Joltik just Smiled and Shook his head before turning around and heading for the Nearest bathroom, he did need to get the Smoothie out of his hair, and probably have to head back to the dorms aswell to change his shirt.

While walking away Zeke Reached out his hand to a nearby Chair, letting his Thunder Wave go through the Metal in the chair and Disperse into the ground, that way he wouldn't Potentially Paralyze himself with it. Although Sadly in The Boys Happy Haste to get the Muk out of his hair, he had forgotten HIS bag of Gummies, but honestly those things aren't really important anyways.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 am

Kipper greeted Mitsuki a big happy grin but it quickly vanished from shock due to the rough treatment Trixy had just received. It was a huge relief that Callahan was swift enough to catch her, even if it was at the expense of his ice cream. "Callahan, your ice cream!" Kipper lamented. "Do you have enough for a new one?". Kipper put down his book and rummaged through his pockets with his newly freed hand for spare change. He felt bad that Callahan missed out enjoying his first ice cream completely, plus he really wanted him to try the Pinap flavor. It was really really good.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:07 am

((When you will be posting just move my character with yours, eternarogue, I think it will take almost all day till I will be able to post something new))

Zori stood up quickly and opened her mouth wildly in a surprise, when the little Joltik gave Setzer bag of gummies. But when she realized that the Zeke is electric type she partly understand why he wasn't scared off by a Sharpedo. "Ok, now this is becomeing weird."She looked at Setzer and then at Kaiser and Daltov who looked more surprised than she was. "Last time I felt this way when my Dad jumped out in his old Pokeranger suit, because he thought it would cheer me up." Zori said more to herself than to others.

Last edited by Seikathefish on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:10 am

{{is it okay for mitsuki to still call setzer fishface? since they never properly introduced and so on?}}

mitsuki shocked and stare at sharpedo boy. "fish-face..." she whispered. " which flavour do you want callahan, trixy, kipper? don't worry, it's my treat today, because i've got new friends." asked mitsuki while she is pointing at chocolate flavor and mago berry flavor
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:20 am

((I know that VooVoo, but Callahan doesn't xD He's the old school "treat every woman like a woman, unless in battle" because he was raised by motherly females. And breaking that is just rude and ignorant.
And I <3 Setzer's ego, it's still too bad he doesn't have Cedric's dashing swoonability to go along with it xDD Which reminds me that I saw a gang of men in fedoras yesterday -drool-))

"Ah," Callahan shook his head and held out a black furred hand to protest. " 's fine, 'a dun want you guys payin' fer me. Plus, I'm a big meat eater, and that made me even more hungry. Let's go find summin' else at one of ta udder stalls, 'ey smell soo good~" He mmed to himself as he gestured over towards where they had pulled pork sammiches and philly cheese steaks.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:14 pm

{{Heheh, Mitsuki can call Setzy 'fish-face' all she wants, but I don't recommend she does it in front of him or he probably will hurt her. :'D
*Hugs Callahan* Such a gentleman... QuQ
Heheh, call me crazy but I actually prefer Setzer's unrelenting bluntness to Cedric's swoonability. Cedric was created to be an untrustworthy ladies man from the get-go and even know he still runs away at the first sign of trouble, whereas Setzer's brutal honesty and refusal to take crap from anyone are the result of a will like diamond. They're both a-holes to everyone but the people they care about is what it all boils down to. *Fedora swoonage*

Setzer, Kaiser, and Daltov all watched Zeke walk off (and electrocute a chair along the way) with varying looks of perplexity. The Tentacruel spoke first, shaking his head as he turned back to the others. "The people in LaRousse... are mental."

"All the more reason Setzy should get out of this place and move back as soon as he can, eh?"

The little of this little gang didn't respond to either of his friends, instead untying the wrapper and tossing two gummies into his mouth. They were pretty yummy~...

"...Last time I felt this way when my Dad jumped out in his old Pokeranger suit, because he thought it would cheer me up..."

Zori was talking mostly to herself, but Setzer's PokeRanger senses were absolutely uncanny, and his head turned in her direction so quickly it look painful. "He has a PokeRangers-?!?! Wait, yer Dad was a POKERANGER?!?!?!?!?!!?!?" He ran over to her and picked her up by her arms shaking her as he began questioning the little Zorua at a rapidfire pace. "Why didn't ya tell me this before?!?!? Which one was he?!?!?! How long was he a PokeRanger?!?!?!!? Can I meet him??!!??!!??!?! I HAVE TO MEET HIM!!!!! WILL YA CALL HIM?!?!?! CALL HIM SO I CA-"

Kaiser had come up behind Setzer and chopped at a pressure point at the base of the Sharpedo's skull, causing him to pass out right there. He caught Setzy, and Daltov caught Zori so she didn't tumble to the ground. Setzer's outburst had attracted quite a bit of attention, but Kai and Dal shot such deadly glares at the onlookers they turned away immediately. Then they turned back to each other and exchanged 'looks'.

"This never happened~?"
"This never happened."

{{THAT NEVER HAPPENED. O_____O}}
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 pm

(It happened...and it was hilarious. Lol)
Kipper smiled at Mitsuki and said, "Thanks for the offer but I still have mine." He showed her the nearly finished ice cream cone. "I wouldn't mind eating something else though." Kipper looked over to the stands that Callahan had been pointing out. A lot of the food they had for sale over there Kipper rarely ever got to eat; where he lived in Sinnoh didn't really have a lot of fast food places. "I'd love a pulled pork sandwich," Kipper remarked eagerly, his tail began to sway happily.
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Trixy puckered her lips. "Ew, I'm getting something tasty... Like pizza." She smiled. Unfazed by Setzer's bitch's bitch move. She couldn't help but catch Setzer's outburst (She has giant ears. xD). She stared intently in his direction, a hint of surprise on his face. Trixy originally thought Setzer was your typical ass hat but he turned out to be another weirdo. "He's an odd ball... I'm almost thankful he hates me." Trixy said to no one in particular. She decided to just follow Callahan and Kipper around since she was always dragging them places.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeke Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Zeke had made it to the bathroom, and was busy Washing the Sticky Smoothie out of his hair in one of the sinks, this was taking much longer then he had planned, for one he was short and had to find himself a stool so that he could get his head to the Sink Comfortably, and second his whole head couldn't fit under the Nozzle, so he had to move back and for Scrubbing his head. Once he was sure all the Gunk was out of his hair, he wetted a Paper Towel and started wiping off his face and neck, which wasn't nearly as hard as getting the Smoothie out of his hair. After that Dried himself off and left the bathroom, and although he would love to stay and wander the Department Store some more, he needed to get himself a change of clothes, so he left the Building and headed back to the Teokis School Building.

(( I'd have to agree with Dal, everyone here seems to be Mental in some way or another xD ))
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 pm

{{Damn you backspace, you ruined everything I wroooooote!!!!! QAQ oTL}}

Kaiser strode off towards the elevators with Setzer under one arm, leaving Daltov behind to talk to Zori. The young model smiled charmingly and shrugged rather nonchalantly at the small Zorua. "One of the best things about Setzer is that there's never a dull moment when he's around, wouldn't you say?" He laughed airily and brushed a tuft of his silky light blue hair out of behind one ear, as if he were merely discussing a funny joke and not his best friend's obsession fanatical obsession {{dammit!}} with a children's television series. "Still, I think it would be best to let Kaiser calm Setzy down a bit before heading to the game shop. We'll just give them a tiny bit of a head start~~~..."

Kaiser was already in one of the elevators, and he dropped Setzer to the ground rather unceremoniously. Setzy flinched, and growled as he rubbed the back of his head. "W-What the hell-?!.... Dammit Kai!!!!"

"Mornin' Boss..." Kai quipped bemusedly, a chuckle rumbling deep from his chest.

Setzy stood and delivered a swift kick to the Feraligatr's shin, causing Kai to hop about the small area in pain. "Pull a stunt like that again and I really will kick yer ass!"

"Yeah, okay! Yeesh, I thought people with martial arts training were supposed to be disciplined n' stuff..."
Setzer
Setzer

Back to top Go down

Post  mitsuki Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:07 am

"alright" mitsuki replied while giving the lady at the cashier some money and start following them with an ice cream in hand. most people here is fun. i love to stay here forever. mitsuki started to lick her ice cream while waiting her friends buying foods.
mitsuki
mitsuki

EXP : 76
Region : everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next