PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rekuza Boys Dorm

+2
kotatsuPLZ
psychique
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rekuza Boys Dorm - Page 2 Empty Re: Rekuza Boys Dorm

Post  asphalt Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 pm

[ /bandwagon hop! Everyone's making fun of Noh so have a nice..derpy..nerd guy / o / ]

First, there was a tiny Snorunt and his Claydol acquaintance, then an asshole, and then finally a Mightyena, none of which, Affi had problems with as he attempted to roll in as silently as possible. In fact, to him, there weren't any problems until the testosterone levels were blown out of scale. Which, if you analyzed anything ever, meant things were bad. And this, reasoned the Metagross, was why he hated parties or social gatherings in general. Then they started yelling, or rather, the little one was yelling and the others were bouncing insults. He was getting a headache from all of this.

If he got involved, things would be bad, so he contended himself to the edge of the room with a very thick book (that may have been actually more of a manual to some sort of fancy machine doo-hickey) and thumbed through it, eyes never leaving the page. Though he was seemingly concentrated on the book, his ears were much more focused on the screaming that was happening. If people got rowdy, then he would, well, flee the scene as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately for Affi, he was a pretty tall dude. Hiding in the edge of the room didn't exactly work out unless you were five feet four or under.
asphalt
asphalt

EXP : 11
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:24 am

Setzer patted the hooded boy on the head in an oh-so condescending manner as he grinned down at him. "Now now, there's no need to get yerself so wound up, Garden Gnome. I don't need you burstin' into tears or anything just yet because I hurt yer feelings or anything fruity like that. Well, not yet, we have the whole year to see what makes you tick, eh? And of course I know who you are. Yer pretty famous, after all..." Setzer leaned forward and said solemnly after a dramatic pause, "...You're Thumbelina."

Chuckling aloud, Setzer leaned back against the door frame. Had he not glanced around just then, he might not have noticed Callahan until much later, or perhaps even not at all. Alas, he did. His grin took on a frozen quality, and the humor left his ruby red eyes quick as lightning. "Well well well... if it isn't the mutt... Kennel's thataway, mongrel. Unless yer still lookin' fer your poochie pals? Oh!" Setzy's grin widened again and he pointed down at Noh. "Is this puppy yours?!"

{{And here's horrible first impression number seventy-eleven. Hello Affi. Run while you still can. QuQ
I'm trying to reign Setzer in, but... he's such a big jerk *Sob* I'm so sorry everyone! orz}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:11 pm

More appreciative snorts from the peanut gallery. But chuckling at someone else's wit only held his interest for so long. It seemed that the green-haired boy and the Mightyena obviously did not have much fondness for one another - delightful. They were both relatively big guys. Not to say that Levy wasn't - being an inch or two under six feet was anything but short - but he really didn't see the logic in getting involved in the spats of fellow titans.

. . . Speaking of.

The dark blue of another's uniform had caught his eye, and he found his gaze drifting towards the new figure, wondering just how long he had been standing there. Probably for longer than he suspected. It was relatively easy to become distracted by these idiotic squabbles that he so often seemed to find himself wrapped up in.

But what is he reading?
Levy found himself staring at the cover of the book, still twisted somewhat so that he could glance over his shoulder at the other as obviously as one could -- although, to be utterly honest, Levy suspected that he was too wrapped up in his literature to even look up. Or doing his very best to appear deeply indulged. Regardless of reason, the Claydol took this as an opportunity to abandon Noh and the two other males and walk across the hall towards darling Affi the bookworm.
psychique
psychique

EXP : 17

http://fav.me/d35wwp7

Back to top Go down

Post  asphalt Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:31 pm

But of course, someone had to ruin Affi's diligent reading. He could hear the footsteps, of course, unless the other was a levitating pokemon. Not that he cared much, but if he was going to be distracted from his book, he might as well get as much as he could done, right? One could hope that the person who expressed the desire for conversation was not a complete dumbass so at least they'd be able to have some intelligent discussion. He didn't bother looking up, red eyes too focused on the tiny print on the page.

Though, one could only go so far in boring literature. Affi wasn't one to give up, but eventually he made a little dog eared bookmark and closed the book, tucking it neatly in to the bag by his side before rifling through those to find another. The cluttering of books could be heard as they tumbled about in the book bag. He wasn't sure what he even wanted to read now, so he gave up and faced the approaching vertically large person. There was a small, polite smile on his face, as it always had been. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to introduce himself first.
asphalt
asphalt

Back to top Go down

Post  psychique Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Mild disappointment swelled when the other boy put his book away. It seemed he wouldn't be able to glance at the title. Shame.

"Come to watch?" he asked, examining his face. And he was starting to regret approaching him. He was smiling - that was never a good sign in high school. Either this guy was a weirdo, unpleasantly stiff-backed, or homosexual. ... Or just polite. But that was unlikely. Taking into consideration the average students behind him, he couldn't find it in himself to even think it.

soon-to-be-bro.

Cautiously, Levy paused where he was, slowly quirking a brow whilst glance back at the other three. Just in case someone had it in their mind to take out their frustration at the situation on him. Just - in - case. He kind of felt bad for this guy - and himself. Having to dorm with a bunch of idiots.
psychique
psychique

EXP : 17

http://fav.me/d35wwp7

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:52 pm

((Oh snap xD)

One ear flicked hard while the other flared back. His rich black tail swayed one last time before it froze mid air, all fur on end. Now, he could tolerate the mouth on this kid. It's not like he hasn't come across someone egotistical or snarky before. But when his family, whom he was still searching for though he feared were long passed, were spewed out of someone's mouth so lightly, now that got under his skin. He balled his fists, though they were hidden by his crossed arms, and forced them to stay there as he walked forwards towards the Sharpedo gijinka.

He couldn't quite stand toe to toe with him, seeing as Noh was between them, but he did lean over and press his forehead to Setzy's, glaring eye to eye. A low growl slipped from between his fangs as he spoke
, "Look. Kid. I bet yer family couldn' wait ta get rid of ya. Yer one of d'ose kids 'eir family ships off as far away as 'ey can get. So ya kin try ta act badass all ya want, but yer still a pathetic scrawny kid who doesn't have anyone ta give a rats ass about 'em." Callahan then snapped his teeth and leaned back to stand up proper, "Now, if yer done wiff ta childish tormentin', keep it down. I've got unpackin' to do."

With a whip of his tail he side stepped Noh and slipped into his room which was directly to the right of Setzy's. He didn't bother to close the door, instead he flopped down onto his back on the bed, an unnatural feeling for him. He wasn't one to lose his temper, being the alpha male he was trained to be for his entire life, but when his family was mentioned.. it almost set him off. One breath after another and he began to calm down.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 am

(( I'm actually quite entertained by all the yelling. ))

A spiteful expression. If he could have gotten anymore angry, it was about to happen. Teeth gnashed together, hearing the terms 'garden gnome' and the 'Thumbelina' remark. Once you grew older, he'd kick everybody's ass. He was completely capable of making everybody's life a living hell as it was, but it would take some effort and energy. The boy was already growing tired at the yelling and wailing; he could feel his iron levels plummeting quickly.

He was about to make another snappy remark, opening his mouth to throw another curse at the Sharpedo only to get interrupted by another taller male he had neglected to notice. Noh scrunched down slightly upon hearing the new face scold the dumbass he had been arguing with only moments earlier. It was almost nice to have somebody else yell at this idiot other than him, but the male left as soon as he had showed up.

How unfortunate.

"You... Don't you dare lay another hand on me," he finally spat, taking a step away with an angry expression. "You don't have a right to. Your insults don't bother me... You may call me short, but I'm still growing. I find it comical that the only things people can throw at me are things about my height." Noh scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's unfortunate I have to share a building with you idiots... Why couldn't I be put in a higher class facility I wonder. Thankfully people don't share rooms here."

He turned his body away in a snooty manner, a small smirk upon his face.

"It'll be a miracle if I could tolerate all of you for the rest of the year."
It was just one argument after another with him.. It was as if he had already forgotten about the first encounter he had already. Of course, he'd remember it later in the day...

One battle at a time.
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Setzer Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 am

Setzer's grin only grew wider and wider with every word that the Mightyena spoke. While his words were true, in a manner of speaking, Setzer was long past letting the issue get under his skin like the gijinka before him obviously did. He found family to be overrated, and the fact that this guy was becoming to wound up over amused him to no end. Oh, how he hoped the other would just throw one punch... But no, he walked away with his tail between his legs and hid in his room (in his opinion, of course). Setzer rolled his eyes at Callahan's exit, but he couldn't keep himself from chuckling. "This coming from the guy whose own pet dogs abandoned him, I'm wounded," Setzer murmured, and dramatically place a hand over his heart.

Oh, but it was all to easy to push peoples buttons around here! He was going to have to call Daltov and Kaiser, and let them know about this place. If his Tentacruel and Feraligatr buddies were here right now, they'd have be having a field day right along with him. Ah, well, he'd get them to visit, no problem.

Eager to call up his friends and have a good long laugh, Setzer patted the little Snorunt roughly on the head, seeing as how he was still standing there. "Well Squeaker, I didn't hear a word you just said but that doesn't matter. I've got things to do, so you go scat now. Better watch out, I think the bookworm over there is trying to steal yer boyfriend." Setzer waved a hand lazily in the direction of Levy and Affi, then strolled languidly back into his room and kicked the door shut. He already had his Pokegear in hand, and was dialing as he chuckled aloud once more.

{{I'm sorry to everyone who has to interact with Setzer, but he's gone now, so life will be better... Q-Q}}
Setzer
Setzer

EXP : 360

Back to top Go down

Post  asphalt Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Affi's response was a light-hearted, mild laugh that meant no offense to anyone, really. "It's kind of hard, not to, I mean. The whole campus probably hear them by now." He tugged out the creases in his clothes, dusting invisible dust off his shoulders and nonexistent curves. Affi was curious, however, what part of him being there had caused Levy to walk over? He wasn't good-looking or handsome (Not that, Levy swung that way), nor was he exactly a big blotch of paint in the middle of a canvas that looked obviously slapped on. Not that it bothered him much, just curious.

His glance followed that of Levy's to the trio in the center. For a small kid, the snorunt was awfully loud. He was one to chase after justice, and his tall height usually worked. Even if it didn't, then he wouldn't hesitate to get into a fight of somesort. He cleared his throat, about to speak up- then Setzer left. One less rogue to deal with. This was when he turned his attention back to Levy, "I didn't mean any rudeness by staying, of course. You are...?"
asphalt
asphalt

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:19 pm

((Since everything halted here, my post is going to be in the middle of the night x3 So any members can feel free to post during the normal day hours, or with Callahan out in the middle of the hall at night xDD))

There was NO way he could sleep in here. In this tiny, suffocating, room. It gave him nightmares. Nightmares of the walls closing in. Of the bed eating him. He couldn't run in here. This was confining his instincts, and by now he was strewn out along the floor with his tail between his legs, and in near panic mode from the claustrophobia. Wild animals are meant to be out side, you know, in the wild? And having lived with a pack his entire life, in the forest, and never in a four walled building, this was extremely uncomfortable.

Callahan couldn't handle it anymore, and with one deep breath he opened his door and stepped out into the nearly dark hallways. There was still two lights to keep it dimly illuminated for those who had to use the restroom. He knew he couldn't get outside to sleep, and he was already caught trying to sneak his two mightyena pack mates in. But the hallway? No one said anything about not sleeping in the hallway. It was expansive enough that he didn't quite fear the walls closing in, and if something did manage to happen he could at least run. He wasn't afraid of being attacked, since his pride kept him from that feeling, but he still slunk out of his room, tail between his legs. (Which is amusing to imagine a muscular hairy man with his tail between his legs xD)

With a quick glance around through his reflective eyes, he laid down, and curled up into a little ball, with his tail around him, and back to the wall. After a few deep breathes to calm himself down, he was less fearfully drifting off to sleep.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  kotatsuPLZ Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 pm

(( I'll go along with it because I don't want to see this die D: ))

The day's events still loomed within his mind, and regarding that, he was quite bitter.
The Snorunt was use to sharing large quarters with other people, but not absolute strangers. Low class strangers even! What was wrong with people these days? Honestly... Two fellows picking a fight with him in one day, some people really had some nerve.

Being the night owl he was, the male walked down the hallway barefoot, wearing white silk pajamas and clutching one of his pillows from his room. Noh figured he'd explore the area quickly without having to run into any imbeciles or idiots again, nice and easy and dark... He had always loved the dark, he always felt less exposed that way, especially when he wasn't wearing his hood. Many times he felt so naked with out it.

Slowly, the boy waded down the hall, face expressionless, near lethargic before blue eyes blinked quickly. Was that somebody lying on the ground...? Even through the dim illumination, he was able to make out details and shapes -- hadn't he met this person in the afternoon? The stranger was the only not annoying one to him. ... Oh yes, this person hadn't gotten on his nerves yet. He could be a potential ally.

Noh neared the other on the ground, slowly, slowly, wearily, wondering how the male would react to his presence. The natural shaking of his body escalated just visibly before he opened his mouth and asked, "What are you doing lying in the middle of the hall...?"

He decided to skip the 'do you have no class' comment ...
kotatsuPLZ
kotatsuPLZ

EXP : 27

http://fav.me/d35omf5

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:49 am

(I know, I'm trying to spark up more rps since there are only a couple going on, and next to no teachers x__x )

Callahan's ears twitched. He could hear footfall. His ears slowly honed forwards and his tail tightened around his body. Either it was a student.. or he was about to get into trouble again. If they wouldn't let him sleep outside, wouldn't let him have his packmates, and now wouldn't let him sleep in the hallway, what was he supposed to do?!

But it was a student, and by the sound of his voice it was the Snorunt Gijinka so mercilessly teased earlier. His tail relaxed it's grip when he realized he wasn't about to get into trouble, and one eye peered open to reveal his orange reflective gaze upon the Gijinka. "Claustrophobia," Callahan admitted irritably, not at the gijinka, but for himself for having a weakness, "And I dun like the bed."

The other eye opened, but since he's already been seen in his tiny (Well, as tiny as this guy could bunch his muscles into) balled up position, he didn't feel the need to put on an alpha male facade and actually sit up. Plus, he was just too damned lazy. "What'er you doin' up?"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Nayla had spent most of the afternoon wandering about and sniffing out places of interest, night fell and she'd decided to snooze beneath a random students bed in the girls dorms. However the smell of some sweet perfume caused her to sneeze and woke her. She half crawled, half slumped for the dorm and found herself some food before eating in the darkness of a stairwell.

Time passed rather quickly and the moon had risen high by the time Nayla got up and began her wandering again. She yawned, not because she was tired, but because she was bored. She'd only been here a day but somehow she'd expected some excitement or at least a brawl in this place. Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted as she tripped over someone in a hall way and landed flat on her face.

She immediately jumped up and kicked the lump growling, and whispering in an angry tone, "What the hell imbecile!"
Nayla
Nayla

EXP : 39

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

((Seeing as the other thread died, we'll just forget that and use this as a new night x.x))

He was sleeping so deep for once that he didn't even hear the footfall headed his way. He was curled up nice and tight in his little (Well, as little as a 6 foot muscular guy could) ball with his tail covering his face. One would think that a poochyena, a heritage of the hyena, would see in the dark because they're supposed to be nocturnal. But noooo. This chick decided to run right into the sleeping mightyena.

The first trip startled him into waking, but it was the kick that did it. Immediately Callahan switched into 'attack' mode and swiped the back of the attackers knees, bringing her down backwards in one sweep. With a hand on her thigh, he pulled down to where she slid roughly under him and he pinned her, one hand on each arm, each leg locked around her knees. He was snarling by now, and in the faint light coming through the far window his fangs glimmered and his eyes reflected a deep orange coloration. It took him a moment to first realize it was a girl under him, which quelled the anger momentarily before he realized it was the same girl who had made him fall out of his chair earlier during the day.

"You," he growled out, not releasing her. Her scent.. it was so familiar. But he was too caught up in the moment to try and figure out why. "What'cha doin' 'ere? Dis is ta males dorm!" He was trying not to be loud and wake the others, but his whispers were high pitched with irritation.

((Totally looks wrong... Middle of the night... on top of a girl in the hallway... OTL Bubbly baby! -shakes her fist- xDD ))
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Before Nayla knew what was what she was pinned beneath a big oaf of a man. How had she not even seen him?! She cursed herself for her tendencies to space out and daydream.

"Get off me you beast! This is sexual harrassment I'll have you know!?" she exclaimed in a loud whisper, (totally not hearing at all the fact this was actually a boys dorm), her face a bright red as she felt her boob get squished a little. Out of habit she reacted the only way she knew how, with violence, and hammered her head against his.

[[lmao gotta love circumstance~ hurrr <3]]
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 pm

She head-butted him fast enough that he couldn't lean back to dodge, therefore he was hit square in the face. He let out a groan and rolled off of her, onto a kneeling position with his fingers pressed again his nose. His slitted, gleaming, eyes were now narrowed onto her. "Yer in ta boys dorm, ya idiot! Yer askin' fer it by jus' walkin' through 'ere in ta middle of ta night!" Probably not the best thing to say, but damn his nose hurt right now and he was more focused on that.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:23 pm

"Asking for it?!?!" she sputtered louder than she'd meant to, "You sick perverted beast!" she aimed a roundhouse kick at him, fuming with rage. "Doesn't matter where I am, beastly perverts should keep their damn hands to themselves!" she hissed still aiming kicks at him before letting her leg stomp to the ground, "Fricken animal..." she glared.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Callahan released his nose with one hand so he could tense his muscles and block the first roundhouse kick. "Yer ta one walkin' through the boys dorm in ta middle of the night, ya harlot!" His whispering was getting a bit louder as well, and with great effort he managed to precisely say the 'h' in 'harlot.'

The next few kicks made him growl deep, catch her ankle, then shove her back hard enough to knock her off balance. "Would ya quit it, woman! I ain't commin' onto ya! Yer ta one who woke me up!" After a quick rub of his nose to make sure it wasn't bleeding, he pushed himself to stand and tower over her. His eyes still gleamed orange in the reflection of the little light they had, and his long fangs glinted as he continued a silent snarl.
"What is yer problem, ya little brat?! Yer just a little pup, so why're ya tryin' ta pick a fight?!"
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:49 pm

"Har...lot?" Nayla almost froze in shock before snapping out of it as she was pushed off balance and fell to the floor. "I'm no little pup you ape, and even if I am compared to you I'll still kick your ass." she said pouting before standing herself up and glaring at him, her head barely reaching his chest. "What're you lying in the middle of a hallway for anyway idiot!" she retorted. "Obviously you'll get woken up if you're spreadeagled in the way like that."
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:02 pm

((Snrk.. Callahan.. spread eagle.. ^o^ Yes please!))

Callahan huffed and crossed his arms at his chest, which was technically in front of her face now. He continued to glare down at her, "I'd like ta see ya try and rival an alpha, pup! 'n I'm used ta sleepin' outside, which t'ey won' let me 'ere. 'a dun like ta damned bed 'n tiny room, t'at a problem?" He quirked an eyebrow irritably as if daring her to complain about it.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:39 pm

"Alpha or no alpha, you think I care idiot?!" she muttered irritably before listening to the rest of what he had to say. She opened her mouth to argue back but instead... "What d'you mean they don't let you sleep outside? You mean we have to be cooped up in this building place whenever we wanna sleep? What kinda crap is that?!" her hands balled into fists, obviously showing she too was used to sleeping in the great outdoors.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:55 pm

For a moment Callahan was surprised she had agreed with him, seeing as he was usually taunted about sleeping on the floor, or outside. He huffed once more and shook his head, grumbling, "Summin' about our own safety 'n against schools policy ta let ya on the campus at night. So ya, we're stuck in ta dorm rooms, but Im'a least sleep in ta hallway. 's more comfortable fer me."

He was still curious about just who this chick was. She smelled sorta familiar, and she was a poochyena, but she just didn't look like anyone he knew. Curious though to her reaction, he stuck in
, " 'n they wun let ta other two mightyena in my pack sleep wiff me."
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Nayla's hand flitted up to the back of her neck briefly, "You... have a pack?" she murmured, "Heh... you're lucky..." her tone had lowered somewhat and there was even a humbleness about her which wasn't there before. However it didn't last long and she soon turned her back on him. "Well you should just find someplace better to sleep than here." she turned around briefly flashing him a mischievious fanged grin, "As for me~ I'm going to find a way onto the roof!"
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 pm

Well that wasn't the response he was hoping for, but it wasn't conclusive either. Now this made him all the more curious about the female. But when the roof was mentioned, his ears pricked in thought. It was still the dorm, right? It wasn't out in the grass, or in the flowerbeds, so he shouldn't get in trouble for sleeping up there. Right?

" 's actually a good idea, 'a wonder if a can get away with sleepin' up 'ere. I'm coming," he smirked right back at her and then brushed past her as he headed down the hall. He wasn't about to ask permission, and if she didn't want to tolerate being around her then she could go on the women's dorm roof for all he cared. He just wanted to see if he could find another loophole in sleeping outside of his dorm room~
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nayla Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 pm

"Get out of it ya big oaf! It was my idea~!" she said poking her tongue out, but there was something playful about the way she shoved past him, tail wagging and hair swishing about her from side to side. She raced down the hall, her mind swirling and andrenaline pumping.

I wonder what they're like... the others in his pack... she mused to herself before swiftly turning the corner and heading for the fire escape.
Nayla
Nayla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next