The Forest Between the Schools

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Forest Between the Schools

Post  Luca on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Luca quite liked those things sticking out of the stranger's head. He wondered if they were real like his own appendage and if they could move.... or maybe even have a mind of their own. Hn. He shook his head to get that depressing topic away and startled by the speaking.

It was unnerving the sound of monotone voicing, though he used to do it all the time. Hard for him to believe he did, along with other things that seemed crazy before Lyon came into his life and changed things up. "My names Luca." He announced bravely, standing beside his beloved and squeezing his hand gently. Hopefully no gay-shunning would occur.
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:41 am

Vince looked at Luka and didn't speak for a moment. His antennae twitched as he looked down to see Lyon and Luka holding hands. He looked back up and stared at Luka's face for a bit then finally said something. "what's up? I'm Vince. I'm new........nice to meet you......." He said, once again in a monotone voice. Vince was not one for talking and he couldn't help his monotonous voice. He yawned a bit and put his hands in his pockets."who are the rest of you guys....and what brings you here?........."
Vince

EXP : 52
Region : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Sadie stood next to Lyon and Luca and smiled warmly at the newcomer. "I'm Sadie, nice to meet you Vince" she said, when something about him totally distracted her, "And hey... you have gloves like me!" She held up her hands to display the rugged brown gloves. "They're great for being outdoors! I couldn't imagine not having them." Sadie said, wiggled her fingers in a wave like motions.
Sadie

EXP : 89

View user profile http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3amyjd

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 pm

"hm?" Vince looked at her hands and gave a small smile. "ah yes well.....they help me out when i'm outdoors.....it can get cold...and some trees or plants are prickly.....but that's not the only reason I have them......" He lifted his glove a bit to show his hand. It was tinted the same pinky red as his antennae. "they're there to prevent poisoning........other people I mean.....venipede are really bad with that......" he gave a sigh and fixed his glove. "it's.....nice to meet you....Sadie......" he smiled, then his face went back to normal and his eyes shifted between the people e had met and the others who he didn't know.
Vince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:16 am

Luca turned a lighter pale color as the poison made him think of something. Just a little bit longer from now, his spores on his mushrooms would start coating themselves in whateverthehelltheywanted. As you could imagine, this would bring a lot of trouble for him and Lyon during their sexy-time. Goodness. He fondled his mushrooms anxiously at the thoughts, not even realizing he was doing that.
"Urm, they were trying to get me to be more social..." he muttered, only half listening now.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:19 am

"Whoa..." Sadie said when Vince removed his gloves, "That's so cool~ You get to be colourful, all of the time!" She grinned, thinking about how much fun it would be to have an unusual skin colour. I bet if I buy enough food colouring, I can turn any colour I want. Though, Mother would hate me for it. Sadie amused herself with thoughts about how she could pull a stunt like that off, until Luca spoke. "Yeah! You see, Luca is a teacher here, but he doesn't know very many people." She said, grinning and turned back towards Vince.

Meeeh, tired post, forgive me. u-u
And sexytime might just be the best word EVER! I lol'd. XD }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:17 am

Vince was surprised at Sadie's reaction. He stared at her wide eyed for a while then gave a tiny laugh. "heh......that reaction is new.....most people stay away after I tell them that......." He said giving a small smile. He then looked over at Luka and watched as he nervously touched his mushrooms." a teacher?....of what class?....I don't believe i'm taking it....also....those are some interesting mushrooms...I've...never seen anything like them......" He turned back to Sadie. "So...you guys are just out here.....to meet people?......wouldn't...it be better to go to town?......."
Vince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 pm

"Computer class~" Lyon answered for his lovey, hoping he wouldn't mind, but when the other talked about his mushrooms, he took a glance towards him. What was on his mind?... Ah, he'll just have to find out later! Giving a nice kiss to one of the mushroom's, he then spoke up again, looking towards Vince, "Town? But it's so much more peaceful here...And besides, the town is a lot more crowded and filled with rude people......Erm....Well, people I've met sure were rude....And I'm not one for crowds....I don't know how the others feel....." The Zangoose twitched his ears, he felt like he was being too talkative now. Well, he's been more talkative before, but it felt like one of those "let the others talk and just listen" kind of moments, which made him feel uncomfortable now, but he acted normal. Surely they would just ignore him if they don't want to talk to him, happens a lot.
Lyon

EXP : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:52 am

Zori observed the group of Pokemons from a tree branch, she used her illusion ability to not be seen by anyone, but they where so noisy, and she camed here only to write new song. She sighed and when the illusion disappeared she jumped down from the tree, makeing much more noise than she wanted.
Zori

EXP : 397

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 am

Sadie tilted her head slightly, somewhat surprised by Vince's first comment. "Really, well I wouldn't see why not!" she smiled cheerfully, "And town? I haven't thought of going there yet, I'd expect there'd be a lot more students on campus..." She found it to be a little strange that she hadn't thought about going into town, but then again, she had only been here for a little while. Suddenly, Sadie hear a large noise behind her and being startled, she jumped. "Hello? she quickly called back, curious as to what had made that noise.
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:26 am

"Umm... Hello."Zori said to female gijinka and tried to found her notebook, after finding it and puting into her pocket, she looked around more carefully. She was able only to recognize two pokemons, but the little Zorua was unshure what kind of pokemon the girl might be.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 pm

"Oh hi!" Sadie said, glad that somebody was actually there and she wasn't just hearing things. She brushed her red head out of her face before speaking again. "And who might you be?" she asked cheerfully.

Short post is short >.< }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

Who was Sadie talking t- OH! Another student? Which school? Theirs? The other ones? There was so many students around here, shesh! The Zangoose gave a slight wave of notice, "Hi there. You a Teokis kid too?" asked, though huffed at himself. Why was he always butting into other people's conversations like this? And to think, Lyon really was trying hard not to be rude in any of the slightest way..That plan wasn't working great...Well, he thought so!

Lame post, man >:C But I felt the need to reply in here xD Hope you don't mind.
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am

Zori moved her eye from Sadie to Lyon. "Umm... I'm Zori and I'm from Rekuza."She said and grined. "But if you would like I can become someone from Toekis."The little Zorua eyes glowed light blue and after few seconds before the both Pokemons appeared Toekis PE teacher. She smiled, it was easy to change into another Zorua, and she didn't have to hide her tail this way. "Do you like it now?"She asked with Kazukis voice.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Sun May 01, 2011 9:51 am

"Er yeah, computer class." He said in agreement, smiling shyly and not minding at all how Lyon replied for him. Though it made hm a little uncomfortable when the subject of his mushrooms came up. "Yeah- they are a little bit odd." he pouted, hands hesitantly leaving the area to draw less attention to the tiny beings sprouting form his head. "I really like your antennas by the way..." He loved meeting bug types like himself, made him feel more comfortable around those select few. "What classes do you take?" The paras asked, tempted to say that Vince could skip class and go to computer class. Bug power. They didn't do much of anything except for talk. Funfun.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Sat May 07, 2011 11:13 pm

((LOL BUG POWER! man i wanna draw that....teokis bug types lol))

Vince's antennae twitched a bit as they were mentioned. "uhh.....thanks....sometimes...they are inconvenient....but they're ok...." He reached up and touched his antennae. He took a moment to think about the classes he was taking..."I think i'm taking...psy ed......psychology.....and battle tactics or something like that.......maybe I will come by..... if you don't mind...or something...." He trailed off a bit. He gave a super quick smile and then returned to his usual straight face. "...you're.....a pretty good guy Luca......" bug types just don't get enough credit round here

Vince then glances over at the Zorua for a second. "er....Sadie?....who's that?....."
Vince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 am

"Ah...You don't...Need to do that...Just be youself?" Lyon stared, a bit confused. Not as to how she changed but as to why she would change...Didn't she want to be yourself infront of the others? Surely she was joking around...Weird though...The Zangoose only shrugged off his thoughts, and flickered his ears towards the bug pokemon, bringing his attention back towards his lover, glad he was making more friends~. And a another bug friend too! Surely Luca must be really happy! Right? Well, he sure hoped so!
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Mon May 09, 2011 11:15 am

Zori giggled and changed back into herself. "So you all are Toekis students."She said and looked curiously around at all Pokemons. Ther where some bug types here she was a bit afrais of them but also wanted to learn more about them.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 am

Ehehehe, bug majority~! Which is good really, they need more love ouo }}

"Whoa, that's a really cool ability! I've never seen something like that before." Sadie exclaimed brightly before turning to Vince, "And I'm not that sure either, Vince, I'm pretty sure she said her name was Zori...? That's how you would pronounce it, right?" She said over her shoulder. She hoped that she wouldn't offend the girl. Sadie thought back on times in the past where she angered someone by a simple mispronunciation. While Sadie thought it was silly, apparently others did not. "And yeah! I think we all are from teokis..." Sadie said as she glanced around at the group, And hey Vince! I'm in psychology too!" She smiled, happy to discover that someone she knew would also be there.
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Wed May 11, 2011 11:08 pm

"Oh really?.....that's good....i don't...know anyone from that class.....erm......" his antennae twitched nervously. " do you...have a partner for the......first assignment?.........would...you be.....erm...mine?" He said to sadie then turned to the Zorua.

"Zori huh?.......I'm Vince......and....I also go...to Teokis.....I'm a venipede...aren't we from the same region?....." he held out his hand in order to shake hers.
Vince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 am

Zori shaked Vinces hand. "Yup we are."She replied and smiled, her tail started to wag slowly when she looked closly at the Venipede. "So have you been already in battle tower?"The little Zorua asked curiously, she really wanted to see how Bug types fights.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadie on Thu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure! It's a good thing you said something, otherwise I would have forgotten." Sadie laughed, glad to be reminded about the assignment. It took her a moment, but suddenly she recognized that Zori was a Zorua. "Oh!" she exclaimed, "If Zoruas and Venipedes are both from Unova, then that's where I grew up too! I'm a Crustle~" She paused, but only for a short moment as her words caught up with her thoughts. "And we have a battle tower?"

lol, I just asked if I could draw Luca for the assignment right before I saw this XD
BUT, now I'm excited! If it's alright with you guys, I'd like to include the three Teokis bugs types~ ouo }}
Sadie

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince on Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 pm

"I'm glad to meet other people from the....same region...most people...don't..really know about it....." He said to both Zori and Sadie. "uhhhh...I remember...Mikel saying there was a battle Tower in town.....where you could battle....or compete in competitions?.....we...could go if you want....." Vince said giving a small smile for a quick second.

oh man that sounds like a good idea xD now i'm all excited! i wanted to draw the three of them after luca said bug power lol!))
Vince

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 am

"Yup we have one, I had had three battles already there."Zori said and her tail start to move happily. "And if we will be able to find one more person, we will be able to have double battle."She added and looked around for fourth Pokemon to grab and take to Battle Tower with them.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyon on Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

"I was going to join Chelan and Mikel and then at the Battle Tower, but I don't think I'm going to fight...I'm not a very good fighter and anyone who teams up with me will just end up losing..." Lyon mumbled, shifting a bit. Though it would be nice to go there and watch..Yeah, that's what he would do! He'll just go to watch the others fight and hopefully learn from them on how battles actually work and...Well...How to actually fight.

Lame post is laaaaame >:I
Lyon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top