Teacher's Lounge

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teacher's Lounge

Post  Bailey on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Bailey chuckled lightly. "Being old doesn't necessarily mean good stories," he said warily. He sighed heavily. If he were a book it would be just be filled with pages of lost loves and disappointments. He smiled warmly at Luca "I'm not that uncomfortable, there's just not much to say..." He stood up and went to the vending machine to get a sparkling lemonade. "I suppose a fun fact about me would be that I do enjoy sparkling lemonade!" he said jokingly.
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

View user profile http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 am

Luca giggled softly. "I'm not too into lemonade, tastes too weird and confusing to me." he commented, making a displeased face before his small smile returned. "Maybe we could do something to pass the time before class starts again?" he offered, thinking of what they could do. "Just tell me what you like and I'm sure we could find something out."
Luca

EXP : 103
Region : Kanto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 pm

"Well, I like the art of paper folding," he said jokingly. He pulled out a small square paper and quickly folded it into a small crane. He held the bottom of it and pulled it's tail and the wings began to flap as he pulled the tail back and forth. He chuckled lightly, "See? It can fly!"
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Luca had his head tilted the whole time, then giggled. That looked so silly, but at the same time it just made the older seem cooler to him. "I wish I could do that. I just do computer stuff... I can't even swim that well or anything." he added with a sigh and roll of the eyes.
"can those things float? Maybe we could take them to the lake or something." he clicked his tongue, thinking out loud slightly.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm

"Float? Well yes it is paper but eventually once it absorbs enough water it will sink," he said matter-of-factly. He smiled at how easily amused Luca seemed to be. "If you'd like, I can teach you!" His smile grew ever so wide as he thought of all the fun paperfolding tricks he knew.
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 am

Luca nodded, knowing this but just wanting to make sure his knowledge was correct. "I would like that... can you make anything else? Like flowers or whatever?" his cheeks prickled with a small pink coming into his face. He felt silly for asking, but he bet that his beau would enjoy such silly things.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:26 am

"Flowers?" He pondered for a moment before quickly replying "Ah, I can fold a lily!" he said excitedly. Although he was out of paper, he didn't he could show Luca right now. Perhaps he could ask Luca for some paper? Then again Luca looked like he didn't have any paper on him. "Well if I get paper, I can fold you one. You can give it to your boyfriend!"
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:56 am

"That would be so nice, I will have to do something for you in return~" he clicked his tongue and was now searching for printer paper. He was sure somewhere in here paper could be found, opening a low cabinet and crawling inside. He felt around, for what a normal person would be blinding darkness, but for him he could see in the unlit area thanks to his sensitive vision. He really needed to invest in sunglasses for when he went outside, so he wouldn't lose that ability. Hmng. "Anything in mind?" he muffled from inside the small confines.

[[my aplogies for taking so long ): been really busy]]
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:01 pm

"Oh I just remembered I can also fold a lotus flower!" he said excitedly. "You can choose between a lily and a lotus then, what do you think your boyfriend will like?" He wondered who Luca's boyfriend was. It must be to have someone head over heels for you. Romance was always a hassle. At least, for Bailey it was.

{ Oh it's not problem c: }
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 am

Zori just jumped in, she exactly knew what she need to do. Yesterday when she walked around school she found really nice place on last floor, no classes got place there and room she found was quite big, maybe a bit messy with those boxes, but she will clean everything. So now little Zorua was holding a papers to create Music club, she just needed teacher to sign and agree to be a moderator of her club.

Zori noticed an Uxie, she once seen him in school when she came by history class."He would be perfect."She thought. "Excuse me."
Zori

EXP : 397
Region : Unova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

Bailey's head perked up from his conversation with Luca. He was a bit confused at a student coming to the teacher's lounge. Technically it wasn't allowed but it was a pleasant surprised. He never seemed to interact with enough students these days. He stood up and walked to the young Zorua. He lowered himself so that he could be eye level with her. "Yes?" he asked inquisitively.
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:08 am

"Umm.. ohh..."When Zori looked closly into Uxies face she just forgot about what she wanted to say, but then she felt the paper in her hands and remebered everything. "I'm sorry that I came here, but I couldn't find any teacher in school campus." The little Zorua bowed and stretched her hands to show the club paper. "Could you sign papers for Music club I want to create, and could you become the moderator of the club. I really need teacher to take care of the club and agree about giveing the abandoned classroom on the last floor for the club. There is no need for you sir to know about music, I will take care of everything by myself." She ended her speech and looked once more into Uxies face.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:51 am

Bailey looked surprised for a minute but his face soon softened. "A music club? I'm surprised we don't already have one!" he said chuckling lightly. His laughter seemed to uplift all the tension in the room as we plucked the paper from the little Zori's hands. He glazed over it before looking back at the Zorua. "Of course I'll be your moderator!" he said excitedly while pulling a pen out of his pocket. He signed it quickly before putting the pen back in his pocket. "Would you like me to take it to the superintendant or do you want to take it yourself?" He had to be a gentleman, going to the super as a first year is quite the daunting task. "Oh and one more thing," he added while peering over the young girl. "My name is Bailey, and you are...?"
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:51 am

"I'm Zori, Zori Kitsunagi si.... Bailey-sensei. And it would be really nice of you to take the papers to the superintendant." The little Zorua said and blushed. This teacher was really nice and it was great that he would be her club moderator, she didn't know why, but she start to like this Pokemon and knew that it would be great to cooperate with him. "Bailey-sensei there would be no problems when we will take up that abandoned classroom on last floor for our club?"
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:30 pm

Bailey smiled and gave her a pat on her head as he held onto the papers. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He looked behind Zori to see if there were any other students behind her. Perhaps she didn't have any members yet? He looked back down to Zori, "If there are any problems, I'll take it up with the super, okay?" he reassured her. He decided it was best to talk to the super now so he started ushering the small Zorua out of the teacher's lounge. "I'm going to head to the office now and afterwards I'll swing by the classroom."
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zori on Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:54 pm

"Thank you Bailey-sensei, I will go back to dorms. I hope to see you soon sensei."Zori said and when she was about to exit the room, she turned and waved to the Uxie. After that she runed quickly back to school campus.
Zori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:41 am

Luca waited for the zorua to leave before he spoke up, not wanting to be rude nor feeling like starting another conversation.Too much trouble... He paused, "Whichever you think will be more romantic for him I guess." He shrugged. "Both sound pretty good, are they hard to make?" He crawled back out from the cabinet with a large sum of papers in hand, dropping them on the table.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Bailey smiled back at Luca. "On the contrary, both are very easy to make!" (Seriously!) he exclaimed. Then again, what he deems easy might not be easy for others. He shrugged his shoulder lightly. "Romance isn't my thing. I suppose I'll just fold a lily then." He pulled out a piece of paper and got down to business. His deft fingers worked quickly and efficiently. Eventually the what used to be rectangular piece of paper was transformed into this expertly crafted lily.

{ I decided to jump onto the bandwagon and add color to my text! Haha xD }
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 am

speaking on origami, when i was younger i had a book so i could learn how to fold it like all the cool kids. cx problem was that i couldn't fold anything other then a duck or a swan. i remember trying to do a lily i think it was, and failing very hard. along with the pig. ]]

Luca's mushrooms wiggled beneath his bandana and his face lit up more. "Thank you so much~" he felt like spinning around with joy or something. "Maybe we could go for a lunch or something." He eyed the white flower, wishing he could be so cool. No, all he could do was mess around with technology. That wasn't cool at all, unless someone had computer problems but still made him seem like a nerd. "Or... I dunno... I would need to think of something fun hm..."

[[i go in phases when i'll use it and not, depending on how lazy or quick i need to go to do something otz]]
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Bailey smiled at Luca's enthusiasm over the folded paper. "On the contrary, lunch sounds lovely," he cooed. He enjoyed hanging out with teachers of all ages! Plus Luca certainly was an interesting character himself. Bailey hoped that he would be able to become good friends with all of the teachers.
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

sorry i could've sworn i sent a reply ; A ;]]

"Awesome~" the younger purred and examined the flower more so. "What kind of food do you like to eat? Any preferred settings? Like an indoor or outdoor cafe?" He was quite happy with this flower that was now his, going to be Lyon's. He hoped that his older boyfriend would keep it in good shape, though he was sure he would since he was very tidy around the home...
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 pm

"Actually I've never really eaten around here before," he said apologetically. He's eaten out once with Ryouta Kazuki but that was about it. They also drank a lot to the point where Bailey couldn't even remember where he ate or how it tasted. "I'll eat anything!" he said, his voice brimming with enthusiasm. To be honest, he never really needed to eat. He can survive without eating for some reason. Perhaps it's because he's legendary and so his organ systems aren't normal? He's not truly sure himself.
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazuki on Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 am

((Im gonna jump in~ if that's okay QAQ))

Kazuki returned to the teacher's lounge, wondering if he was gonna see Bailey all alone again, but when he walked in, not only did he see Bailey, he also saw a familiar Teokis teacher~ Luca!! The Zorua teacher walked, seeing Luca holding a lily origami, probably for that Zangoose he thought, "Hey Bailey, I see you met Luca~" he said, reaching them, "Remember me? Im Ryouta Kazuki~" he smiled brightly, feeling in a rather good mood~~
Kazuki

EXP : 453
Region : Isshu

View user profile http://hikari2314.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Bailey smiled back at Kazuki. "Of course I remember you, it'd be hard for me to forget!" he replied jokingly. How could he forget his drinking buddy? He chuckled to himself quietly as he reminisced on those fond memories, although he did have some trouble recollecting them considering just how DRUNK they were. "Glad to see you again."
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luca on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

Luca felt nervous at the sight of the teacher who had intruded upon his class not too long ago. Remembering some of the horror stories that his dear told him about the teacher, Kazuki. Supposedly he had someone now though, so hopefully that would mean that those pedophilic hands of his would stay off his boyffie.
"Yes, I remember you." He answered softly with a tiny smile, not an entirely fake one... He was still in a good mood for having the folded flower in his hands.
Luca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top