PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama Class [In Session]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Drama Class [In Session] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama Class [In Session]

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:21 am

Callahan huffed in his deep gruff voice. He was sincerely worried about her, not faking it! Well, seeing as she seemed alright he swiped his tail back and forth as he stood.

"Aye," he murmured as he turned around and took his seat at the piano. "Ta on'y one 'a know how to play is a Dragonair lullaby, and t'ats cuz it's slow," He readied his large fingers on the keys and slowly began to play the sweet lullaby. It was indeed very slow, but beautiful none the less. " 'a heard it when my family watched a play. T'ey played dis song 'n I just fell in love wit' it. T'ey let me play on the piano 'til they had to leave the next day, 'n I picked up the song fast," flawlessly his claws hit each slow key. For a lullaby, it sounded quite sad due to the slow and subtleness of the song. " 'a really like it," he smiled to himself, proud he could at least play something.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

EXP : 165
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 am

Trixy raised her eyebrow and smiled, "You acted like you didn't know how to play the piano. Why were you so scared to try that?" She crossed her arms over her chest still parked on he floor, semi- impressed since she thought he didn't know anything. She hummed along with his lullaby while he played it. "So did you memorized any of the notes, or just the pattern? Play it again." She smiled and stood up she walked up to the piano to watch. She was glad he had finally decided to get up and play the piano, especially since he had some potential.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 am

Callahan chuckled a bit sheepishly and his ears drooped a little, " 'a cann' read music.. And I dunno what keys I'm hittin'. I memorized ta sounds to the song only." His claws trailed the song into the ending, then he took a moment to flex his fingers a few times at the uncomfortable feeling of just using them. " 'm not used to playin', and I cann' play fast er else my claws will hit different keys. They're meant fer runnin' 'n scrappin', not doin' delicate work."

He rolled his wrist once more, then started up the slow lullaby again.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm

So many excuses! Bah! " You can use those man mitts for what ever you want, you just have to apply yourself. Concentration, practice, and education." The lullaby was a little slow for her taste and there was a possibility she might be falling asleep. She walked up and stated the pitch of every key Callahan hit. He should be able to pick it up since his hands were moving so slowly and Trixy could name the pitches blindfolded. "See, easy. But if you don't like it, you can just sing, and I'll play for a little longer." She smiled half asleep still rattling off the pitches.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm

Callahan grinned back at her, baring his sharp long fangs, "Ya sure yer not ta teach'?" At least he was paying attention, the song was simple enough that it only used up about half the piano, and thus he could memorize at least these keys. That wasn't bad. Still cramping up his fingers though. " 's okay, just summin' I have ta get used to. 'a like how you play better," his claws trailed the song off so he could stop, then he slid over on the piano bench to give her more room.

"Ya can play if ya want. What else is there ta do around here? I doubt ta teach' is gonna show up today, 'n we're the only students here." Even though the theater was broad, it was still slowly putting Callahan on edge. He could handle a room like this for a class period... probably, but if he had other choices in the area then he'd much rather hang out with Trixy there.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 pm

((I hope you don't mind my joining in))

Kipper had just transferred into Rekuza and was feeling a little antsy. Everywhere he had looked around campus had been rather quiet and he was terribly afraid that life here would be just boring as life back a home! He refused to let that happen again!
Luckily for Kipper, as he walked towards the theater where he would eventually have drama class, he heard music coming from inside. Tail twitching happily, Kipper pulled open the door to find two students
clearly having a bonding moment by the piano. Unfortunately, Kipper being a bit oblivious to the climate of the situation, interrupted with a bubbly "Hello!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

EXP : 190
Region : Kanto

http://ren-yangze.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Trixy blushed, yeah right, teaching. She sat down at the piano and started a long symphony again. " There's a beautiful little garden behind the dorm rooms, it's where I usually eat lunch and practice music. We could snag a snack, I already ate lunch." She smiled at the piano, playing gorgeously. She heard a extremely happy hello from the door. "Er.. Heelloo.. " So bubbly, she looked at the character confused by his excitement. " Theres no teacher here so we were planning on going outside, how would you like to come?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

"No teachers?!" Kipper responded with a bit of shock and looked around the theater. It truly was empty save for those three lone students. "That's kinda weird ya'know? I mean this is a school!" Kipper's tail twitched a little as Kipper looked down at his feet for a brief second. He then looked back up again and smiled, "Going outside would be fun though!"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 am

(Sure, no problem ^_^ I wish more would jump in since there has barely been anyone rping.)

"Aye, a garden outside would be nice. I dun like being indoors fer long," he nodded over to her, tail still gently wagging due to her beautiful music. Though his ears twitched before the new Gijinka had even spoke, and his head whirled to gaze up the steps just as he introduced himself. Callahan stayed quiet to let Trixy speak, then he smiled when Kipper agreed with him, "Aye, outside's a lot better than in 'ere. Though-" He grinned coyly to Trixy, since he had enjoyed making her blush the first time around "-then we wun have dis pretty lady's music~"

And expecting a shove off the bench, he jumped up from the bench and hopped off the stage before even giving her a chance, chuckling all the way.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yes, very strange." She nodded at the new kid. " And rather irritating. What'd you say your name was, I didn't catch it." She nodded at the boy standing in the door way grinning. They all seemed to enjoy the idea of going outside. She smiled right then Callahan mentioned her music she laughed and was about to give him a playful smack put he was gone all ready giggling the whole way. "All right then! I see, I'll meet you there, I have to go through the girls dorm." Hopefully they don't get lost.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

"OH! I didn't tell you my name! Sorry sorry!" Kipper playfully hit his head. "My mom says that I always get way too ahead of myself. I'm Kipper!" Kipper did a little hop and looked back at the girl."What's yours?" Kipper found himself mildly amused by the duo's antics. They seemed pretty close; a fact that was partially apparent to Kipper after hearing the older boy tease the girl. Upon learning that they would all definitely be going outside, Kipper smiled. "Alright I'll see you guys soon! Hopefully I can find it?"
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Callahan O'Connell Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Callahan cupped his furry hands over his mouth to calm the chuckling, which had turned into the hyena giggling. When he had himself under control he smirked at Kipper, " 'm Callahan, 'n yer coming with me. I'm male, so I obviously dun belong in the female's dorm with her. She'll meet us there."

He would wait until Trixy told him her name, then he brushed past Kipper to lead the way up the stairs and out the theater's doors.
Callahan O'Connell
Callahan O'Connell

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 am

Trixy introduced herself to Kipper and waved them off, she picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder, It's been a long, long day. She turned off the lights and watched the huge room get dark. And she exited the room.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Nero Amherst Wed May 11, 2011 7:47 am

((New day))

Nero glided effortlessly into the dimly lit drama classroom. A smattering of dust, implied to the mewtwo that it hadn't been used for a bit. No matter, he was here now to change that. Turning his gaze to the light switch he flicked one finger lightly causing the lights to come on at full power. Now moving towards the stage, he smiled at the posters of performances past. Part of the reason why he became a drama teacher, was so he too could finally convey the emotions that he has spent years of his life trying to comprehend. Nero lifted himself up to the stage and then decided to sit on the edge. Maybe if he was patient enough, a student would show?
Nero Amherst
Nero Amherst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2