PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Class [In Session]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

History Class [In Session] - Page 3 Empty Re: History Class [In Session]

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:17 pm

"Oh, singing, no way." She laughed and looked up again, but then quickly zoomed in on her feet again, swinging like a pendulum, back and forth. "I learned how to play the Flute when I was seven while my friend Scotty learned the trumpet, but that was boring after awhile so when I was eight and a half I learned upright bass, and he learned classical guitar, he's actually extremely good at it now. Then over the years, I played in the school band and learned the clarinet and saxophone, and learned how to play jazz my freshman year, I also can play the bassoon, oboe, trombone, piano, and french horn. Some of those I'm not so great at though." But then she looked up again with a sly smile and whispered, "But between me and you, I didn't learn guitar because I think it's overrated."

(Wow, that was long. D: Lol)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm

"Wow you certainly know how to use many instruments," he added, his voice sounding surprised. He chuckled lightly at Trixy's guitar comment. Many people play the guitar nowadays, it seems so mundane. He certainly would like to hear Trixie sing! Maybe one day he'll coax her into singing, but that's for another day of course. "Hmm I can't say that I'm very adamant on playing instruments, although I absolutely love the sound of pianos and violins together, it sounds so heavenly and harmonious, don't you think?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

"Oh yes, very much so, I also play the viola, I can't believe I forgot, it's one of my newest endeavors, and I didn't bring it to school with me." She was a little embarrassed that she had forgotten, how'd something like that slip her mind. Mr. B. had good taste. "Stringed instruments always sound so lovely, well when played with accompaniment especially" She smiled.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm

"Oh indeed! I dabble with the piano every once in a while, perhaps we could play together some time?" he asked. "Your viola and my piano." He hasn't played the piano in quite a while, however, perhaps he ought to practice before he plays with a huge music biff like Ms. Trixy herself. He scratched his head and flipped through his binder once more. "We ought to make a music class for the schools," he muttered to himself. By 'the schools' he meant both Teokis and Rekuza. He believed that they were equal schools and he always wondered why people preferred one over the other...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 pm

"Naturally Mr. B. When comes to music, the more the merrier, it really isn't that fun to play by yourself, however unfortunate that I don't have it with me, maybe my mother will mail it." She smiled, and was flat out smiling ear to ear at the idea of a music class but for 'The schools?' That just didn't sit right with Trixy, those nature nuts could kiss her butt. She had to be better than some one at just about everything. Completive wind ensembles and marching bands, like back home. It'd be unlikely the Bailey wouldn't notice the fire in her eyes and the small thin lipped frown.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Bailey was a bit confused at Trixy's sudden change in appearance. Did he say something wrong? He certainly didn't think so! He peered up at Trixie and inquired "What seems to be the problem?" The conversation was going to well! What a shame... Well there's always time to mend such problems!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Trixy closed her eyes and put her hand on the chest and slightly tipped her nose up. "I do not share the spot light with my rivals, that's just no good, it's wrong, and purely against my entire being. Last I was informed, those pansy punks are my rivals. And forever with be, as Rekuza will firmly smash them into the ground." She said dramatically and smashed her fist in her palm. She grew up playing sports, not to mention her father being the business man he was, crushing the competition was a way of life. Trixy realized how terrible and evil she sounded and smiled a big innocent grin at Mr. B. but in turn she just looked like and idiot.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 pm

Bailey sighed heavily but kept a sad smile. "Now now, Rekuza is no better than Teokis and Teokis is no better than Rekuza," he explained. "We're equal and that's that." He stood up and gave Trixy a small pat on her head. "Friendly competition is of course great, however there are some limits," he lifted up Trixy's chin so that she could see where his "eyes" were. "Let's not insult them, okay?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 am

She felt so embarrassed, it was typical for her to get carried away. And simply that was not the way it worked back home, the pep talks, and the smack talk. The Goldenrob Granbulls always came out on top. Was that not how things were supposed to be here? She frowned, awkward and ashamed of her behavior. She was still going to smash them. Rivals, that what Teokis and Rekuza were equals. And that's why they were in the same class. She concluded triumphantly. Never wanting to be in the wrong (or sound like a doofus). "Mr. B. the schools are even in terms of educations, simply, that's why were rivaling schools but every thing has it's strong points. And sense there seems to be no teachers her other than you. Toekis is already kicking our butts." She shrugged. Bailey more than likely just did not share her violent tendencies.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Bailey laughed nervously, "Although I can not speak for the absence of teachers whom I'm sure are bustling their way here, I don't believe anyone's butts are being kicked." He stretched his arms for a bit, "Hmm perhaps I should check in on the other teachers, or if anything call in some substitutes," he said to himself making a mental note.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

"Oh come on Mr. B., you can't really be that docile, don't you have a little fire in you soul? A little school spirit?" She chuckled, how mature. She was fairly sure of the the fact that maturity was overrated, and no fun, at all. She wasn't flat out childish, by any means, but this was bewildering. "Good idea, you might want to get a sub for gym before we all kill each other." there was an odd variety of kids in there for sure.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:51 pm

"You mean to tell me that students have been entering the gym without a teacher present?!" Bailey asked, his voice sounding extremely alarmed. "Oh well this just will not do..." he said to himself. He was contemplating whether or not to head over to the gym himself or call up the teacher that's supposed to be teaching!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:50 pm

"Woah, woah, Mr. B., nobody is gonna get killed, I was kidding, we were just going to class like were supposed to. No cause for alarm." She looked at him wide eyed, well at least he reacted to something. She relaxed and smiled at him. "How 'bout you tell me a story Mr. B, just something ta get to know you better?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

"A story?" Bailey repeated, pondering what sort of tales he had. "....I think I'm a rather boring person, but... let me think...." Even though his eyes were closed it was easy to tell he was thinking hard. No one ever really asked him anything about himself that often! "Hmm.... well when I was younger I used to fly around and patrol the lands to see if the Pokemon were safe and not acting up, and then when I felt everything was fine I would relax in Acuity Cavern!" he exclaimed as if it was the coolest story ever! Although truth be told, he knew he was quite boring...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Trixy's eyes glowed like a little kid's. "You can fly!? That's legit! Tell me some more, how bout your friends back home?" Mr. B. could not possibly be that boring. Despite the stories lack of detail, she got the superhero vibe from it. Crazy cool.

(This post sucks. xD)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:37 pm

"Haha well many pokemon can fly!" He said modestly. He paused a moment to remember his friends... "Well... my friends are long gone..." he said sadly. "But their children and grand children, and so on are absolutely wonderful!"

"Although I do miss them dearly," he said looking off into the distance before turning back to Trixy. "Haha... This is kind of a downer isn't it?" he said running his fingers through his hair and laughing nervously.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Damn, Mr. B. was a gramps. "That must be sad, and very hard, but life goes on right? You don't have to worry about being a downer. You've never met my mom." Trixy rolled her eyes when mentioning her mother. She was so aggravating. She was always yelling at her, telling her she was doing things wrong and she needed to behave like a lady. "You mention the Acuity Cavern a lot, what is it?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Bailey smiled meekly at Trixy's little poke at her mother. Trixy is such a sweet child! "Acuity Cavern is a small cave in the center of Lake Acuity." He thought of the wonderful puddle pattern that the small craters in the floor made. It was quite a beauty. "It used to be my home before I moved out here once I got a teaching job." He still missed the old bugger, but he need a house with appliances and such. No more bathing in the lake or anything like that!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 pm

"Just in the middle of the lake, huh? How quaint" Well if you like water. Trixy hated it, only because she was traumatized. Wellllllll.... if your that old, I'd say being a history teacher is a fantastic pursuit for you." If only Mr. B. was better at telling stories, the class would be spell bound.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:39 pm

"Haha yes I assumed this would be my forte, unfortunately, I'm not that captivating when it comes to teaching..." he replied. "Perhaps I need new methods?" He always wanted to be a teacher that everyone would love and would always come to him for help but sadly that was never the case! He's too old and boring...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

The bell chimed loudly and echoed through the classroom

Within a few minutes the classroom was filled with bustling students. They chatted amongst each other and pulled out their seats loudly and plopped down.

Bailey made his way back to his desk and waited for everyone to settle down.

"Good day, class, please listen for your name as I take attendance." His voice boomed throughout the room. He always made sure to speak loudly for all of the class to hear. Once he filled out his roster and input it into the computer he began to assess the class. The students were talking with each other while they were waiting for him to finish.

Bailey smiled before starting the lesson.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji-Yoon Mon May 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Ji-Yoon flung the class room door opened, however the door hit the wall and slammed into his face again. He flung the door opened once more and stepped in quickly.
"Sir Bailey, Ji-Yoon here reporting for class!" he gave Mr. Bailey a solute and stood straight up. A black object fell out of Ji-Yoon's hands when he did this. He stood there for a long mintue and then in a softer voice than before he said, "Sorry I am late... I had to go back to get something that I heard was required for class..." Ji-Yoon bent over and picked up the black object and held it in front of him,"When I was looking for the classroom I asked someone where it was, they told me were it was and also I had to 'watch the time'... SO I had to go back and get my alarm clock," he walked up to Mr. Bailey and started,"Sir, I hope this is good enough, I don't understand why your clocks start over at one every twelve hours, but that's okay,I know it's nothing fancy but I hope this works, I mean history is about time right?" Ji-Yoon smiled thinking he had figured out how the class worked already.

((Sorry! I hope it's okay for me to just jump in like this!))
Ji-Yoon
Ji-Yoon

EXP : 6
Region : North Korea

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue May 03, 2011 1:00 am

Bailey looked confused for a second but instead he smiled and chuckled at Ji-Yoon's naivete. "Welcome, Ji-Yoon," he said as he looked him over. "I believe 'Watch the time' is just a figure of speech so I'm going to go ahead and let you keep your alarm clock. Sorry that you had to go back and forth for it." His voice was sweet and polite. Ji-Yoon was quite the character and he seems to take things quite literally. Bailey made a mental note to make sure to keep an eye on him. "You can go ahead and choose any of the empty seats you would like to sit in and..." he paused for a moment to pick up a piece of paper and give it to Ji-Yoon. "Here's your homework assignment."

{ Oh not at all! c:

Btw homework assignment can be found here in case you haven't seen it before: http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/blog/40156092/ }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ji-Yoon Thu May 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Ji-yoon looked at the paper without sitting down. He looked at the paper, back to Mr.Bailey, and then back to the paper. He looked puzzled and then spoke with a confused tone in his voice, "Sir, permission to speak?" Ji-Yoon took a breath and didn't wait for Mr.Bailey to answer, "I do not understand what you mean by 'classical' here." he swiveled around to Mr.Bailey's desk and set down his clock, "Now we can all watch the time!" Ji-Yoon clearly said with conference, a sign that he still had not gotten the true meaning of 'watch the time.' Ji-Yoon circled the class room once and then took an empty seat near the middle-front, "I can watch it best from here!" he shouted. He clearly had no grasped the the proper way to act in class.

((Lol I actually wasn't sure how far back a "classical" time was, but that question can be answered in the RP XD but yeah I was going to mail someone but this is better))
Ji-Yoon
Ji-Yoon

EXP : 6
Region : North Korea

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

"Well... the Classical period refers to when pokemon began to form societies rather than remaining nomadic." he explained. Bailey was a bit surprised when Ji-Yoon planted the clock on his table and didn't have much time to react before Ji-Yoon was back in his seat shouting back at him. Bailey smiled politely and patiently. "That's....great Ji-Yoon. Now please stay seated until class is over." The students around the class were already snickering. Oh dear, this was not a good way to start off the year!

{ Classical periods are kind of like the Ancient Romans/Greeks and such. There's also the Han Dynasty of ancient china and stuff. Although I'm not sure how to exactly relate them into pokemon terms... haha... }
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3