PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Class [In Session]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

History Class [In Session] - Page 2 Empty Re: History Class [In Session]

Post  Bailey Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 am

Bailey smiled at Trixy's little story of her old school before looking up at Affi. He did find Trixy's nervousness quite adorable. Students are so cute when they're young! "Interrupting? Oh of course not, come sit down!" he urged his hands gesturing towards the chair. "We're just talking about ourselves," he stated.

"I'm your teacher, Bailey, as you can see on the chalkboard. However, you can call me whatever you'd like really, I don't mind," he said in an endearing tone.

"Care to share anything about yourself? Perhaps starting off with your name?"

¤ You people and your pretty font colors! ;_; I feel so plain... ¤
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

The bell rang and Bailey realized how quickly the time had gone by. "Oh dear, I'm afraid I have to cut our time short, let's chat afterwards shall we?" Bailey stood up and went to the teacher's desk. He stood in front of the blackboard as students began to enter and fill up the seats. Eventually, the students all settled down and chatted amonst each other. Once everyone quieted down he gave a standard introduction. "Hello class, my name is Bailey and I will be your history teacher for the rest of your school life here," he said in a cheerful tone. He went on to pass out the syllabus for the whole semester to everyone.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Trixy dropped her head on the desk and groaned upon taking one look at the syllabus. So it begins she thought, it was time to make her parents proud, and make good grades. Yeah, right... her eyelids got heavy just at the thought of learning. It was ridiculous since Mr. Bailey had woke her up mere minutes ago. Must stay awake. She set her head on her hand and watched the front of the class room.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Bailey went along to explain the syllabus and clarify on any points needed. He eyed the students to see who was paying attention and who wasn't just to get the gist of how these new students were going to be. Of course Trixy would have trouble staying awake. Perhaps he should invest in some coffee candies to give to the students who are falling asleep.... He pondered that as he explained how grading worked and how the students should know to manage their time yadda yadda same old same old routine stuff.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 am

Trixy was so bored there was no good way to explain it. I won't fall asleep! She thought to herself. Mr. Bailey was no where near as exciting as he thought he was going to be, and then before 10 minutes had even passed she was sound asleep.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Bailey turned and saw Trixy sleeping soundly. Well it's to be expected, syllabuses are boring anyway. He shuffled through his pockets and pulled out a small peppermint. It wasn't a coffee candy but it would have to do. He playfully threw it without too much force, just so that it would bounce lightly off Trixy's head. "Sorry my class is so terribly boring, Ms. Trixy," he stated outly in a joking manner.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Trixy looked up slowly, that was embarrassing. "Mmm, free food." She mumbled slowly. "Terrible." She mumbled and nooded her head. STAY AWAKE DAMNIT! Mr. Bailey wasn't going to let her get away with sleeping, not right off the bat anyway.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Eventually the syllabus was finished and now it was time for Bailey to get to know every student. He was constantly moving from row to row spending a small amount of time to gather a few fun facts about his students, usually name, age, and whatnot. He started from the back of the room to the front. He managed to memorize practically all his students' names and bond with them for a few short minutes. Finally he arrived back at Trixy.
"Class will be over soon, you might as well go back to sleep," he said poking fun at her chronic fatigue.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm

The bell rang loudly and it's echo eminated throughout the entire classroom. A cluster of students bustled out of the room in a rushed manner. Eager to leave the classroom, huh? Bailey thought to himself. Then again, most students don't care for the past and care more about the NOW! Always in the moment and no one bothers to remember about what happened before. Bailey sat down in his lovely cushioned chair. So comfortable...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Trixy got out of her desk feeling more social after a nap, she sat on top of her desk. "So Mr. B, that syllabus stuff is pretty boring, we gonna learn some cool stuff soon?" Trixy actually liked history, interesting history.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 pm

Bailey chuckled lightly and smiled sweetly at Trixy. "Oh course!" he said as he flipped through a binder with a bunch of papers. First history lesson was going to be about the creation of the PokeUniverse! Bailey was well acquainted with that considering he was there! But maybe no one would like his lesson anyway...
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:00 pm

"Oh, good to hear. I like political history, the ties between corporate powers. Those things change the world." She thought one day she'd do good things with her father's company they already had so much, and were so blessed. " People say money isn't everything, so I prefer to say it's 90% relevant. There isn't much more to life. Love is garbage, not like family love, but you know that teenage stuff people go on and whine about. Say, Mr. B, I've never seen a pokemon like you before...?" Trixy never got out of Jhoto much and some Hoenn pokemon lived there, but not many, she was unfamiliar with looks of people she'd met, like Zori.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Oh? She hasn't heard of him? Oh goodness how should he explain it?! Saying he's a legendary would sound pretentious wouldn't it?! Oh dear oh dear... "Haha, never seen me around? Well I'm one of a kind I guess!" he said jokingly. "I am an Uxie and before I used to stick around Lake Acuity inside Acuity Cavern," he explained slowly. "I have two siblings, who are very dear to me of course, who also reside within the Lakes in Sinnoh." He beamed at the mention of his siblings. Although they didn't always talk, he always felt they had a special bond with eachother. "Anything else you would like to know?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:41 pm

An Uxie, huh? She was clueless. " I never see many Sinnoh pokemon, maybe they don't like it in Jhoto much? Haha. I'm an only child, I have a buddy who lives in Rustburo now, he was like a brother. Sinnoh must have a lot of lakes." She could imagine people from Sinnoh not liking Jhoto, it was so old school aside from Goldenrod, Sinnoh had lots of cities, but lots of nature too? "Have you ever been to he Lake of Rage? It rains a lot, but ragecandybars are to die for!" She'd only been there a few times herself. She wondered about Mr. B's siblings, they must all be different, that's how siblings were, or at least according to her observations.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:49 pm

"Ah yes they are quite delicious, although I don't eat too many of them," he said chuckling lightly. I don't have much of a sweet tooth you know?" he said smiling back at her. "I should take you to Sinnoh some time, it is quite nice there!" he said happily. "They have a nice resort you could stay in," his voice gradually getting excited.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Trixy had one Hell of a sweet tooth it was a miracle she didn't weigh 200 lbs. "I'm a city girl, I could totally live it up in Sinnoh. And I'm totally game for a resort, that's my language your speaking Mr. B. Where in Sinnoh is it?" she was very curious, another way to spend her massive amounts of spare time after she dropped the bully act was to read millions of magazines about everything. she knew a lot about places she would have other wise never heard of.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 pm

"Ah, would you now?" he said with an amused grin on his face. "Well, it's up on a small island with various spas and massages, if you're into that I assume." It's been awhile since he's visited the old Acuity Cavern... Perhaps he should go there sometime again.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Trixy rolled her shoulders, they were always tight. "Mmm, spa's are very nice. Who in the world doesn't enjoy a sauna?" She chuckled but it was a some what serious question. "Is there a beach?" She was fascinated by the idea of the beach. She hated water but laying in a hammock drinking something tasty and getting a tan, or maybe chilling in the shade under a palm tree. She remembered taking a trip on the S.S. Aqua when she very little.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm

He pondered for a bit before responding. "Actually, it doesn't have much of a sandy beach, it's more grassy." Then again it has been a long time since he's gone to the Resort Area. Perhaps there is a new beach or something now. He'll have to see for himself. "Maybe during summer vacation I can take you there!"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

"Sounds great. I like new experiences, as long as there're in a controlled sort of situation. If that makes sense." She laughed, Mr. B seemed like a super nice guy, and the kinda guy you could trust to not turn out to be a total creeper or psycho killer. "Sounds like you haven't been there in awhile. Do you have friends there?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh yes, although I haven't visited them in quite some time..." he said his expression seeming distant as he remembered friends from the past. Then again they probably aren't there anymore... "I do have to visit them..." he said to himself. He scratched his head before asking "Have you ever been to the Eterna Forest?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 am

She had read a lot about the Eterna Forest and how some eevee families had parties and festivals there. It sounded wet. "No I haven't, but it doesn't really sound like my cup of tea. I'm not huge on nature, or soggy nature at least, or bugs. " She shuddered. She felt bad for not knowing much about Sinnoh, were Mr. B. was from but she enjoyed talking about it, and learning. "Are you a nature not Mr. B.?" Though the question could be taken insultingly, she meant it in good nature.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 pm

"A nature nut?" Bailey repeated. "Haha I suppose you could say I am, I absolutely love the feel of fresh grass under my feet," he said with his face full of rapture. If the floors were cleaner he would love to just walk around barefoot all day! But sadly there is dirt everywhere... "Well Miss City-Girl, what do you like to do?" he asked since she wasn't a big fan of nature.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm

"Oh, um... well lots of things..." Stealing, bulling, and then lay around a be a sloth... "I like shopping... Oh, and music!" She had forgotten one of her favorite past times. As she often did, being so absentminded. "I'm actually pretty talented... Or I've been told... Oh, and I'm not like a total nature hater, I love the park, the National Park. I'd spend hours there." She looked down at her feet smiling modestly and swinging her feet back and forth. She didn't want to seem like a snob in front of Mr. B., he was so cool. She recalled the underground, that'd be his nightmare she thought, it was so gross down there.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am

Bailey smiled at Trixy's sudden lapse in attitude. "Music huh? Do you sing or play any instruments?" he asked curiously. How adorable! Trixy seemed embarrassed about her talent! Well that just will not do! He was interested in her talent!
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next