PokEmotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History Class [In Session]

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

History Class [In Session] Empty History Class [In Session]

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome to History!

Currently being taught by: Bailey

The classroom was filled with desks and chairs with a straight opening in the middle for Bailey to walk back and forth. The teacher's desk was empty with a huge black cushioned chair in contrast with all the wooden chairs and desks. The blackboard in front of the room was generally clear except for a huge scribbling of the name "Bailey" written in the center. The desks had a huge book on them with a title of "L'Histoire: The History of Pokemon and the World."

Last edited by Bailey on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

EXP : 385

http://pokemotions.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

History Class [In Session] Empty Re: History Class [In Session]

Post  Bailey Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Bailey was leaning up against his teacher's table, in his hands was a copy of the book across all the students' desk. He was idly flipping through the pages, his suit buttoned up and nice with his tie tucked in. His eyes were always closed and yet one could tell that he was reading the book intently. His hair dangled as he subtly turned his head to accompany the words with which he was reading.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm

While the teacher was was studying his history book Trixy was studying the inside of her eyelids. As much as she liked history she still feel asleep. It wasn't a big deal since Mr. Bailey hadn't woke her up. If it was important he would have. Right?
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

EXP : 330
Region : Jhoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am

Eventually Bailey had reached the end of the book. He shut the book quietly with one had and placed it gently on his desk. He peered at the classroom, generally it was empty considering how class had not started yet. He then noticed a small Nidorina girl resting quietly. He chuckled just a little and quietly levitated towards her. He then lean in next to her, therefore they were almost ear to ear, and then he said in his normal voice, "You're early, class hasn't even started yet."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Trixy put her hands over her head, "Then I guess I have a couple more minutes to rest, huh, Mr. Sir?" She looked up, And rested her head on her hand. "Well maybe I should give myself some time to wake up...?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am

Bailey chuckled softly, sat up on her desk and rested his hand gently on her head. "Your choice really, shall I wake you up when it's time?" he replied playfully looking down at her. He then looked up at his empty classroom waiting for the students to arrive. The bell was to ring at any moment, however he supposed getting closer to his students would be a good way to spend the time. "Call me Bailey, or Mr. Bailey. Whatever's your preference." He looked back down at her and asked "And you?"
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:50 am

"Thats good to know! I'm Trixy McClellan, but just call me Trixy of course." Trixy was really pleased to know that her teacher wasn't going to be some stuffy old kurmudgeon. Trixy couldn't help but ask. "Am I the only in rolled in here or what? Guess my class mates are a bunch of invalids or something." They better hope tardies aren't automatic detentions like at her old school, she laughed to herself, that would suck.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 am

Bailey gave a small shrug to Trixy's question, in fact, he was wondering the same himself. "I have yet to check the roster, however I'm sure that they will arrive at any time." He looked out towards the small window on the door, well he turned his head towards the door considering how his eyes are never open. The gem on his head glimmered slightly at his slow movement towards the window while some students passed by. "In any case, if not they'll miss quite the exciting class" he said to himself, although his idea of exciting isn't quite that exciting. "You must be quite the avid student for arriving so early" he said turning his head back to Trixy.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am

"I try" Trixy shrugged. "But when it comes to homework not so much, I'd rather be sleeping, if that wasn't obvious. Or playing tennis." She smiled real big, "I really like tennis, have you ever played before?"
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:36 am

He chuckled softly, "Well then I'll have to be sure to examine your homework more carefully!" he said playfully. "Tennis huh?" he inquired, "I've played it before, but I'm not extremely quick on my feet that I end up levitating which quickly got me disqualified." Tennis was fun, and he enjoyed it when playing it with friends but he's not the biggest fan of sports.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:17 pm

"Yeah, I have to make sure I don't trip over my feet. I'm a total klutz sometimes, but practice makes perfect, and the one family activity we always did together, my parents would drag me out of bed and we'd go play tennis. It was a like a stress release thing for them, I think." Trixy was fond of Bailey already, she could tell he was going to be a phenomenal teacher.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  asphalt Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

And you see the story of Affi's lateness begins a little like this. He had obviously, gotten lost. The tall Metagross did have habits of being ridiculously lost at completely inappropriate times. How could one have gotten lost when things were only ten minutes away was another question that had yet to be answered. Yet Affi seemed disturbed by his tardiness, slightly unnerved, maybe, but he adjusted his tie and armband, tugged out some of the ruffles and creases caused by the messy and hasty run. He was a silent individual, and had very much hoped that everything would remain silent as he took a seat near the back of the room.

Normally, he would have sat at the front, but what kind of good student wanted the teacher to be able to identify them? But Affi's face showed no sign of this. Even if he was a goof sometimes, he was calm and collected most of the time in front of authority figures. He drew in a small breath, withdrew the neat notebook from his bag and studiously thumbed through the textbook. If he wasn't allowed to take it into his dorm, then he might as well take as many notes as possible, as quickly as possible, right? His fingers worked quickly, the pen essentially acting as part of him, and as he scribbled, he was quietly mouthing the words as they bounced off the page.

It did, however, hit him that as a Psychic pokemon, he really didn't need to take physical notes. Ah, well, it was a time killer at the very least, right? Affi paid no mind to the teacher and the girl who were actively engaged in conversation.
asphalt
asphalt

EXP : 11
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:00 pm

Trixy sighed with relief, finally another student. It didn't matter if he was rude, nice, or braindead, as long as she wasn't in a class by herself. She turned to the back of the class to get a quick evaluation of him. Taking notes already? Ambitious. She figured he wasn't paying attention but she gave the new student a quick wave and a smile. It didn't matter if he saw it or not, but it wouldn't hurt to get along with some one for once. She turned back to her conversation.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Bailey chuckled quietly as Trixy told him of her klutziness. "Just be careful in P.E. then," he said ruffling her hair lightly. "It sounds like your parents love you a lot," he said sounding as if he understood completely of their family history and what not. But then again, Bailey always looks like a know-it-all anyway.

Bailey's head perked up to look at Affi. Quiet kid and quick to get into his books. Bailey smirked at his eagerness to jot down notes. "My my, you're quite the eager beaver aren't you?" he stated as Affi thumbed through the text book. "Why don't you sit closer? Class has yet to start and I'd like to know each of my students," he asked amicably.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:55 pm

"Yeah, I guess." Trixy mumbled like an idiot. Then she started snickering at the eager beaver comment. She hoped the other kid would come up to the front, at least till class started, it kinda like he kinda wanted to. She nonchalantly stared at the board then glanced at her text book with out moving her head. Notes, ew. To much work.

~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:17 pm

Hmm. That wasn't quite the response he expected but it wasn't his place to pry into family problems. However, his tensions eased once Trixy snickered at his comment. Bailey doesn't exactly have the best jokes so a giggly or chuckle here or there was a nice pick-me-up. He looked up at a clock hanging on the wall he was wondering when class was actually going to start.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Trixy was unnerved by the silence. Silence bugged her, a lot. She shifted her eyes back to the board... then back at Mr. Bailey. "Did you teach here last year when the school opened? Was it this empty...?" This city was easily as big as Goldenrod yet so few kids, maybe they all attended the other school in town it was older after all.

~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 pm

"Hmm well generally speaking, when school first open up there aren't that many students to begin with." He then tried to remember the opening days of this classic school. "Considering how classes haven't begun, there are probably a ton of students hanging out in the lounge areas such as the forest or perhaps in nearby the stores or cafes." He looked back at his textbook and then back at Trixy. "I'm sure you'll meet tons of people."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm having a hard time figuring out much of anything" Trixy waved her hand dramatically. "I'm so used to the daily grind at home, get up go to school and come home, it's weird being on your own, I didn't think it'd be such big deal since my parents weren't home much anyways" She laughed.

(Trixy is like the only girl in this school! Lol, and everyone is in the boys dorm. :P)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 am

"Really? I thought children liked the freedom that came with boarding school, it's almost like college!" Bailey exclaimed. Parents not being home much. Doesn't sound good. Bailey oughtn't pry into it anymore, and he kind of began to regret mentioning her parents to begin with. He smiled at her warmly and put his hand on Trixy's head, resting it gently. "If you have any trouble, you can always come to me."
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Man, Mr. Bailey sure did get fired up about the idea of college. "Freedom is one thing, but a lazy person like me enjoys the principles of everyone handing me everything I want. I'm not going to deny the fact that I'm spoiled." Trixy smiled and shrugged. "But getting ready for college is important too. The future is everything. That's what my old man told me, and he obviously knows something about being successful." She hoped Bailey hadn't gotten the 'spoiled brat that hates her parents' vibe, it wasn't like that at all. Trixy just wished they had more time. "And thanks, but you might regret that, I always need help with some thing." She laughed again.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Bailey Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:13 pm

"Well life comes with challenges so I suppose overcoming your laziness will have to be one of them," he said jokingly. In any case, Bailey did enjoy having small talk with Trixy, at least before class started anyway. It was quite refreshing. He missed interacting with students. He chuckled lightly at Trixy's little warning. "It's fine, after all, it is a teacher's job to help out their students no matter what," he quipped back.
Bailey
Bailey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:26 pm

"Lots of challenges..." Trixy nodded in sullen agreement. "If only all teachers had that philosophy. Man, you should of see some of the stuffy old windbags at my old school. We learned a lot though, I guess." Trixy said with a semi amused look on her face.
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  asphalt Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 pm

It was rather the feeling that he didn't really need to intrude on another conversation that kept Affi away. He looked up from the textbook (which at this point, he had already reached page 120 or so from speed reading) and smiled politely, almost thinking of declining. Rather, it was the threat that maybe the teacher could fail him for "incooperative" or "doesn't get along well with others" that made him gather everything neatly to move towards the front.

Maybe an eternity had passed before Affi finally found himself in the front. His footsteps felt like they were echoing on the floor (then again his species did have issues with very hard skin) and time ticked by slower than it had originally started. He didn't sit beside Trixy, however, but rather a desk behind her. He was not scared of girls, they did not bother him. He just, honestly, didn't want to talk to anyone that had already began a conversation.

Affi sighed, "Am I interrupting anything, sir?" He offered an apologetic smile.
asphalt
asphalt

EXP : 11
Region : Hoenn

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Trixy-* Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Trixy marveled at how tall he was, she turned around half way in her desk. "Hello... I'm Trixy." Trixy said nervously not wanting to make an idiot out of herself, again. " I'm not the teacher but, I don't think your interrupting... the more the merrier, or something like that..." She laughed a little bit but turned back toward to front because twisting around wasn't to comfortable.

(I found a font color less blinding. :D)
~Trixy-*
~Trixy-*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next